Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australia LadyBoy Visa?

LMNOP

Hi Guys,

In a unique situation and hoping someone here may be able to shine some light on what to do.

I am a Kiwi living in Australia my status is "Special Visa" no PR or anything so still on New Zealand Passport.

I want to get my LadyBoy Friend a passport and shout her over to Australia for awhile, I just need advice on how to go about it and if I can do it?

Regards,

MDS

Hey mate,

I can't help specificly. but in general terms. Avoid the pattaya based visa agencies.

Anyone that promises to gurantee a visa or to manufacture paperwork.

They tend to charge sky high prices and put little effort into the work. And if you get caught with something that should not be, your lady may never be allowed inot oz and you may even faces charges back home.

Look for oz based visa agencies with a good rep.

The only guy I know is Paul Aslet from thai visa express, but I think he only does UK visas.

He maybe able to offer you some advice though.

I'm sure theres a way to do it. Bottom line is the more money she has in her bank account, the better english she speaks and the better (non-bar) job she has the easier it is to get a visa.

I think your governement is less harsh than the UK and US so you may find it easier.

Best of luck anyways.

Hi Guys,

In a unique situation and hoping someone here may be able to shine some light on what to do.

I am a Kiwi living in Australia my status is "Special Visa" no PR or anything so still on New Zealand Passport.

I want to get my LadyBoy Friend a passport and shout her over to Australia for awhile, I just need advice on how to go about it and if I can do it?

Regards,

MDS

Are you an NZ citizen? If you are you do not need to have to obtain a PR visa as many Aussies living in Bondi will tell you. Kiwis have the right to live and work in Oz just like Aussies have the right to do the same in NZ. I am sure this has not changed or are you on about citizenship?

Anyway, as far as I know your situation is not that important. All your friend has to show is that he/she has a reason to go back to Thailand and has funds to finance the trip. It doesn't matter a lot if he/she can supply the funds or has someone in Australia who has sufficient earnings to provide for both themselves and the visitor. I doubt that the fact that your friend is a LB will hurt an application.

I have written a guide on how to get a TG a visa for Oz. You can find a link in my signature. I am sure you can adapt it to suit your situation.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Just had a look myself.

Thats a hell of a lot of information.

Nice one :Hug1:

thanks scumbag for your link i am looking to bring my girl over for a holiday , you think i should stay away from visa companies and do it myself ? here a pic of my girl

post-6-1238939217_thumbjpg

Wow, very nice lady.

Not all visa companies are bad.

Just pick yours wisely.

Its easy to promise you the world, but they may not deliver.

thanks scumbag for your link i am looking to bring my girl over for a holiday , you think i should stay away from visa companies and do it myself ? here a pic of my girl

For a straight forward tourist visa application I don't see any need to have an agent help as long as you have an understanding of what they are after.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....