Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hash House Harriers?

Boatman

Any Addicts take part in local hash events?

according to Google there are quite a few groups in Patts. I have only done two, both in China. But I will never forget the "Drinking club with a running problem" :Clap8: The first event I did was at night on the streets of Shekou. The Chinese people probably enjoyed it as much as we did. I mean, 30 or so white folks running around the city with flashlights, shouting "On On".......WTF does that mean???

It seems like a natural event for this crowd :rolleyes:

"Hard work never killed anybody......but why take a chance??"

according to Google there are quite a few groups in Patts. I have only done two, both in China. But I will never forget the "Drinking club with a running problem" :Clap8: The first event I did was at night on the streets of Shekou. The Chinese people probably enjoyed it as much as we did. I mean, 30 or so white folks running around the city with flashlights, shouting "On On".......WTF does that mean???

It seems like a natural event for this crowd :rolleyes:

Hi Boatman,

There are a number of hash clubs in Pattaya, the most popular and regular is the Monday hash.

The monday hash normally meet at 3.15 pm on 2nd Road opposite the new McDonalds, near Family Mart situated between Soi 13 and 13/1. The bus departs at (3:30 pm).

The run will commence after sign ups at the a-site at approx 4:30 pm. The run is usually conducted outside of Pattaya through plantations or bush. On average the pack consists of between 70 - 150 people depending on the time of year.

After the run and circle the bus will take you to one of eight hash bars for the OnOn.

For further information check out their web site.

http://www.pattayah3.com/hashsheet.html

OnOn,

RightSaid.

Hi Boatman,

There are a number of hash clubs in Pattaya, the most popular and regular is the Monday hash.

The monday hash normally meet at 3.15 pm on 2nd Road opposite the new McDonalds, near Family Mart situated between Soi 13 and 13/1. The bus departs at (3:30 pm).

The run will commence after sign ups at the a-site at approx 4:30 pm. The run is usually conducted outside of Pattaya through plantations or bush. On average the pack consists of between 70 - 150 people depending on the time of year.

After the run and circle the bus will take you to one of eight hash bars for the OnOn.

For further information check out their web site.

http://www.pattayah3.com/hashsheet.html

OnOn,

RightSaid.

Thanks, Rightsaid. Do you participate in the Hash?

I was "forced" to sit on a block of ice for being a "hash virgin". I was rolling on the ground when they made someone drink beer from his shoe for wearing brand-new shoes to a hash....at least they were clean shoes! :rolleyes:

here is the start of 25 years hashing....on on.......;;;;;;on on means your on paper....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6DEwsHGlys

here is the start of 25 years hashing....on on.......;;;;;;on on means your on paper....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6DEwsHGlys

Thanks for the on-on info!

Pattaya HHH gets a big group

I am pretty sure it would impossible to talk a BG into running :GoldenSmile1: When I was in China, quite a few of girls ran. But from what I've seen, TG's are allergic to excercise

Thanks for the on-on info!

Pattaya HHH gets a big group

I am pretty sure it would impossible to talk a BG into running :GoldenSmile1: When I was in China, quite a few of girls ran. But from what I've seen, TG's are allergic to excercise

You'd be quite surprised. A lot of the harriettes are former bar girls now married or girl friends of hashers.

The owner of the Thistle Bar on Soi Post Office (Steve) is heavily invovled with the Hash House Harriers have a chat with him and he will put you right.He has a HHH sign outside his bar.

Okay.............well it just goes to show you learn something new everyday even on a monger's board.

I have never heard of this in my life....................is it a pommie thing??

• 6 months later...

according to Google there are quite a few groups in Patts. I have only done two, both in China. But I will never forget the "Drinking club with a running problem" :BeerFunnel1: The first event I did was at night on the streets of Shekou. The Chinese people probably enjoyed it as much as we did. I mean, 30 or so white folks running around the city with flashlights, shouting "On On".......WTF does that mean???

It seems like a natural event for this crowd :MonkeyFight:

ONON means you have found the true trail and the rest of the pack will follow your call!! :GoldenSmile1:

Gspotman

I Hashed in Okinawa and I've been to the Pattaya H3 a couple of times. Great fun but I haven't done it in years. I'll have to get back to it one of these days

Songkran 05 sitting on the ice (image pulled from the website)

Run1102-025.jpg

Edited by chuckwow001

• 2 years later...