IGNORED

Secrets / Galaxy Suites

helvetiano

Stayed at Secrets hotel (Standart) and Galaxy Suites.

Liked Secrets a lot; excellent location, friendly staff, large and clean room. Paid 800p - I think a fair price.

Didn't like Galaxy Suites so much. The sunshades are not efficient and the room gets bright after sunrise. Rooms are more expensive and smaller. Location is excellent as well.

Would prefer Secrets to Galaxy Suites.

Anyone stayed at 'The Vault' hotel? How would that compare to Secrets?

Anyone stayed at 'The Vault' hotel? How would that compare to Secrets?

Like comparing a flophouse in Harlem with the Wardoff Astoria, no prize for guessing which is which!

Edited by routeman

ok......which is which?

ok......which is which?

Well Dude "Secrets" certainly ain't no "Astoria"!

Edited by routeman

Never stayed at Secrets, so I don't know. I stayed at the Vault and it had great wifi, big shower that hot hot water, and a nice sofa to chill out on. I stayed at the Nova Platinum across the street that is considered more 'fancy' and would choose the Vault over that everytime.

Secrets is right on Walking Street and the Vault is like a 5 minute walk away, just curious because I can be lazy.

Never stayed at Secrets, so I don't know. I stayed at the Vault and it had great wifi, big shower that hot hot water, and a nice sofa to chill out on. I stayed at the Nova Platinum across the street that is considered more 'fancy' and would choose the Vault over that everytime.

Secrets is right on walking street and the Vault is like a 5 minute walk away, just curious because I can be lazy.

I too have only heard great reviews about "The Vault", and have seen the rooms at Secrets and are very basic in comparision.In fairness the price reflects this!

Just a longshot have you considered "The ZIGN" as it appears VERY reasonable and recommended by a member here! :ShitHappens1::Insanity::Drunk1:

50 days till wheels up!

If I could get a room at the Vault or the Zign at the same price, I'd rather do my mongering at the Vault...much better for what we go to Pattaya to do....lots of hot girls.

If I could get a room at the Vault or the Zign at the same price, I'd rather do my mongering at the Vault...much better for what we go to Pattaya to do....lots of hot girls.

What's with this "WE" I go for the culture and scenery! :ShitHappens1::Insanity::Drunk1:

...and all the great shopping at the terrific new malls popping up everywhere :ShitHappens1:

• 3 weeks later...

i stayed at the galaxy for a couple of weeks,,,,,,,, it was ok there, rooms are nice and new,had good wi-fi too,,,,, the only thing is that there are so many hotels that have what they have and more and cheaper,,,,,,, i did like walking past the girls getting changed everynight from the gogo below,the gogo is one of my favourites (heavens above)

i stayed at the galaxy for a couple of weeks,,,,,,,, it was ok there, rooms are nice and new,had good wi-fi too,,,,, the only thing is that there are so many hotels that have what they have and more and cheaper,,,,,,, i did like walking past the girls getting changed everynight from the gogo below,the gogo is one of my favourites (heavens above)

is it much noise from the gogo downstairs if you want to sleep?

life is great when you are in pattaya:)

is it much noise from the gogo downstairs if you want to sleep?

its loud but by the time i went to bed its quiet i never heard the music,,,

Edited by willhaz74

Thanks for the link. Looks like a nice place.

Where is the hotel located? The map on the website was completly useless.

Rock

Can't find another map than that but looking at it to get to the vault you turn left down south pattaya road just before entering Walking Street (heading towards tukcom) then 1st right down pratamnak road, go past a couple of sois on your left and the vaut is just after camelot hotel on the left.

Hope that helps :)

Can't find another map than that but looking at it to get to the vault you turn left down south pattaya road just before entering walking street (heading towards tukcom) then 1st right down pratamnak road, go past a couple of sois on your left and the vaut is just after camelot hotel on the left.

Hope that helps :D

Thanks, I think I know where you are talking about. I just never knew the name of that road and couldn't find it on Google maps because it's mostly in Thai.

• 4 months later...

Secrets is right on walking street and the Vault is like a 5 minute walk away, just curious because I can be lazy.

where bouts is the vault located?

im booked in for galaxy next week !! woot !!

looks good

secret is reallyin the action, i ve stayed there nothing better than going at 3 oclock in the morning and bringing a secret girl to your room, plus yes it is basic indeed, but clean, about the vault its a bit far away specially if you have to walk back home after WS and your totally trashed