Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Club Mirage

mirageclub

The Free Little Wet Pink Pussy's are going down great, thanks to you guys supporting us.

As a permanent treat we've called in the nurses... to look after our customers :)

Just wish this was a higher level :Cry3: Still we all have to start somewhere, so enjoy, we are at the moment, this be live now.

DSC01329_N.jpg

DSC01330_N.jpg

DSC01331_N.jpg

DSC01332_N.jpg

DSC01333_N.jpg

:Jump_Drool::Jump_Drool:

Looks great mate ill diff be there in june :):Jump_Drool:

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

in the 3rd pic the girls ass looks red raw lol it would be red raw if i got the hold of her :)

save some for me ...may 24 i hit bkk then may 27 its back to fun town....... :Insanity::ShitHappens1::Party1::Drunk1:

Another BM and myself spent some very quality time in Mirage and am sure that as soon as we are both in country at the same time we will do it all over again. Great spot with fun ladies to help pass the time. One of my faves

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Hey!

I'll be in Patts in 3 days!

Looks fab & my kinda place - Where is Club Mirage situated?

Tone

Business_Card_Back.jpg

You Can find us here, ask for Russ when ya get here and say where you heard about us, It always helps to know.

• 3 weeks later...