IGNORED

Patong accomodations with rent a scooter

x_rodman_x

Hi everybody, do you know a good guest friendly hotel in Patong, not too far from the action that also rent directly a scooter? (No way I will leave my passport elsewhere then my safety box)

For guest friendly hotels:

https://guestfriendlyhotels.asia/guest-friendly-hotels-patong/

As to hotels with motorcycle rental, I don’t know of any specifically, but many have motorcycle rentals nearby.

I have rented motorcycles all over Thailand, and have never left my passport with a m/c rental place. Any that have asked, I have just moved on. Most just want a copy of your passport and the address and room number of where you are staying, along with a refundable deposit of 1,000 baht.

Some, where I have been a repeat customer, have not even bothered with any paperwork…. Just pay the rental for the day and head off.

Edited by Micky2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Honey Bear Guesthouse

The place is located on Soi 2 which is a quiet side street to Nanai Road. I stayed at this guesthouse just before the pandemic hit and am very satisfied with my stay. The place is very basic, but the rooms were well maintained. Nanai Road is a long way from Bangla Road and I don't like traveling by overpriced tuk tuk taxis. It is girl friendly, but book for two people otherwise you will be charged a joiner fee. You can also rent Scooters here. I myself feel that the roads in Phuket are too dangerous for me to drive around.

Cheap as Chips Motorbike Rental

I don't know of any other guest houses that offer motorcycle rental. But there is a company in Patong where you can rent a scooter without giving up your passport. But you have to pay a deposit of 3000 baht and they only take a photo of your passport and driver's license. I have no experience in using the company myself, but the users give the company positive feedback.

https://motorbikerentalphuket.com/  

Edited by erektus

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/01/2023 at 04:20, x_rodman_x said:

Hi everybody, do you know a good guest friendly hotel in Patong, not too far from the action that also rent directly a scooter? (No way I will leave my passport elsewhere then my safety box)

PLenty of shops where nowadays a copy of your pasport is sufficient (sometimes also a deposit is needed of 3k or 5k)

Personally i find Austrian garden a great guestfriendly hotel with a nice garden, pool & room. 50m next to the hotel is a bike shop with fair prices  and no pasport needed last april 2023

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!