IGNORED

Koh Phi Phi - P4P?

Swede712

Been looking at taking another trip to the LOS and found that a relative had the same idea, just not for the advantages a tropical island vacation with a side of P4P.

so my main question is what’s the P4P scene like, is it sort of a watered down version of pattaya or altogether nonexistent?, might consider a week there or more depending on responses.

Trips to Pattaya: 

Nov 2019

2 minutes ago, Swede712 said:

Been looking at taking another trip to the LOS and found that a relative had the same idea, just not for the advantages a tropical island vacation with a side of P4P.

so my main question is what’s the P4P scene like, is it sort of a watered down version of pattaya or altogether nonexistent?, might consider a week there or more depending on responses.

Pretty much non existent.     Only shot is with drunk western woman.

Bummer, looks like i got some hard selling on pattaya over the next few months.

Trips to Pattaya: 

Nov 2019

Go to Phuket and stay there banging out the STs until you find a girl you like and click with - LLT her. You have to go via Phuket anyway unless you wanna spend 7hr on a ferry so its on the way. Make sure she likes partying the same amount as you

if she likes it more than you she's gonna piss you off and likely wanna stay out after you wanna go to bed as its open til 6am every night and if she likes it less than you you're gonna miss out on loads dragging around a sulky grumpy bore as its pretty hedonistic. Think of little red riding hood that porridge has gotta be just right

The irony is if you did get some local tail on phi phi they'll ask for money anyway even tho they're not p4p but itll be purely coincidental and more than not you'll strike out as there isnt a green mango (samui) type place on the island

Bon Voyage

• Like 4

“Givers have to set limits because takers never do.” - Henry Ford

"No matter how hot she is.... somebody, somewhere is sick to death of her shit" - Me