IGNORED

My Favourite Muay Thai fight - Huge weight disadvantage

Mrbiggles

Incredible demonstration of someone who was at a huge weight disadvantage overcoming that and almost winning.

2 hours ago, Mrbiggles said:

Incredible demonstration of someone who was at a huge weight disadvantage overcoming that and almost winning.

One of the all-time greats, thanks for sharing. I hate to sound picky, but that fight is a kickboxing match (K-1), not Muay Thai. To me, that means all the more credit to Nokweed, fighting outside his more familar ruleset. ONE Championship will be doing a 16-man Open Weight Muay Thai Grand Prix this year starting in March. I'm curious to see what the range in weights will be.

12 hours ago, bgtp said:

One of the all-time greats, thanks for sharing. I hate to sound picky, but that fight is a kickboxing match (K-1), not Muay Thai. To me, that means all the more credit to Nokweed, fighting outside his more familar ruleset. ONE Championship will be doing a 16-man Open Weight Muay Thai Grand Prix this year starting in March. I'm curious to see what the range in weights will be.

I actually had not picked that up, yes that even makes it a bigger gap that he overcame.