Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Adobe Photoshop - Please contribute your own work...

7-Eleven

With the help of a very good friend I have managed to aquire a copy of Adobe Master Collection CS4 includes Adobe Photoshop (Ps). I first started learning photoshop in version CS3... I am complete beginner and still very much a newbie to this very powerful programme.

I appreciate that there are some other guys out there who also use Ps so I thought I would create a sort of photo blog to include only pictures that have been enhanced/manipulated using Ps. Please be aware that I am not looking for recognition or kudos for these pictures in any way shape or form, I am purely offering up my works for positive criticism meanwhile creating a thread that is pleasing to the eye.

I hope to learn from other people in this thread so if you have any hints or tips please let me know and more importantly if you would like to contribute your own work then it is very welcome. I understand that Ps is one of those kind of programmes that is so powerful the average person would only utilise about 20% if its features. I think i'm probably running at about 4% at the moment!

Anyway... Enough of me rambling, here is a picture to start off...

Ps CS4 installed last night and this is my first attempt...

post-11269-1238758863_thumbjpg

Alleycat has generously donated this picture.... Only a few subtle changes this time...

BEFORE...

post-11269-1238759015_thumbjpg

AFTER...

post-11269-1238759048_thumbjpg

Before

DSC01577.JPG

After

DSC01577___Copy.JPG

Oh well..first one I've done..back to the drawing board

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Guest Harlequin

A quick play around I did with the photo of a "girl" from someone's post (poster "thedeuce")

ORIGINAL

After a bit of a play (the beer was all mine!)

Guest Harlequin

@Alleycat - another version of your photo (again very quickly, so apologies for the quality - of the work, not the model!) - took out her inoculation scar, smoothed the skin, gave it a 'glow', removed the blemishes on her cheek and upper lip, highlighted the eyes and teeth,g ot rid of the bottle, purse and sign on the door, cropped out the rubbish to cause the viewer to focus on the model, put in a fog-blurred vignette.

@Alleycat - another version of your photo (again very quickly, so apologies for the quality - of the work, not the model!) - took out her inoculation scar, smoothed the skin, gave it a 'glow', removed the blemishes on her cheek and upper lip, highlighted the eyes and teeth,g ot rid of the bottle, purse and sign on the door, cropped out the rubbish to cause the viewer to focus on the model, put in a fog-blurred vignette.

Nice one mate..This is fun :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Good thread ....... got tons of this stuff ....

Pimp My Tuk-Tuk

Before ....

tuktukpimp1.jpg

After .......

tuktukpimp.jpg

For those that know Robin at Catz .........

AladdinPie2copy.jpg

PieImagecopy.jpg

Some of the girls ........

RivasGirl.jpg

IMG_1787bcopy.jpg

A 2 min job on Harlequin's original ......

Before ....

post-9845-1238765711.jpg

After ....

post-9845-1238765711copy.jpg

Guest Harlequin

I like the girl who can't cook - that is I like what you've done with the pictures (and the girl, of course!) - Actually I haven't used PhotoShop CS4 - these are done with Elements 7 (suits my needs - along with Lightroom - which are mostly photographic)

I like the girl who can't cook - that is I like what you've done with the pictures (and the girl, of course!) - Actually I haven't used PhotoShop CS4 - these are done with Elements 7 (suits my needs - along with Lightroom - which are mostly photographic)

Harlequin,

Got loads of pics of that particular girl hidden away somewhere ........ I'll dig them out.

I use CS2 (only so I can see the fonts as WYSIWYG).......... no problem on my Mac but it just about runs on my (PC) laptop.

have a look here for some of my work :Dhttp://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/patta...pers-t3170.html

ps i did cheat slightly & used paint shop pro as its much easier to use than photoshop but its same same at the quarter of the cost! :D

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

A quick play around I did with the photo of a "girl" from someone's post (poster "thedeuce")

ORIGINAL

After a bit of a play (the beer was all mine!)

thats not a girl its a man lol but a nice 1 at that

I appreciate that there are some other guys out there who also use Ps so I thought I would create a sort of photo blog to include only pictures that have been enhanced/manipulated using Ps. Please be aware that I am not looking for recognition or kudos for these pictures in any way shape or form, I am purely offering up my works for positive criticism meanwhile creating a thread that is pleasing to the eye.

IMG_1774_800.jpg

Hi Terry,

Photoshop is a the best photo editing program, it's no surprise that it is the professionals' choice but you're right it is complicated and to use it for simple editing it could be a little bit of an overkill but even if you only use 20% of it ( I am using less than that after years of use) at your best I would still say go for it. There are certain tasks that are easier to do with other programs but for finer things nothing beats PS. I only do photo editing and I follow a simple routine with nearly all photos because almost all of them need slight adjustments. For a starter I show you a pic that I just did (sadly I don't have the original on hand) some retouching on. (I personally cannot stand guys who think "Photoshopping" means to do endless alterations with unlimited corny(and tasteless) special effects and use this program accordingly.)

Before:

Gay_GB030001sm.jpg

After

Gay_GB030001bsm.jpg

Honestly Alleycat, what gives with the oversize implants? She looked fine natural...

n1.jpg

Now you're hitting the juice? That's getting just a little creepy....

n2.jpg

:001_Sawasdee::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

:GoldenSmile1: Mmmmmm..Can't wait for the biological photoshop edition..looking forward to seeing you and the lovely Kat soon my great mate :Hug1:

ALLEY

I mainly use the clothing removal tool (Adobe Layer Stripper Toolkit)

Can remove one layer of clothes from any photo to reveal underwear or full nudity if the girl is going 'commando'

1. Select the Layer Stripper Tool at 100%

screenshot.jpg

1147.jpg

2. Rub away at the body parts and the clothing layer will be removed

screenshot2.jpg

288.jpg

More pics of the results.

374.jpg

458.jpg

This Tool Kit is best used on pictures of fine young things as the software tends to get corrupted with fat birds!!

This Tool Kit is best used on pictures of fine young things as the software tends to get corrupted with fat birds!!

Tried it with some posh Thai birds but I didn't have enough cache. :)

458.jpg

lol..I know which bits I would have rubbed out first.... :)

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Having been interested in this stuff for years

mainly cgi, photog etc.

using the comps and sw of the day back to the c64

i learned corel draw on teh atari 1040 ste back in 91

these are some bits i did on ps2/3

o_and_g2.jpg

oui_old_school_6a.jpg

o_e_22.jpg

I have the origs and progress pics plus others not for open viewing

not enough time to put in because i rather be playing music.

some good work there from other bms!!!

Member since Dec 06.

Tried it with some posh Thai birds but I didn't have enough cache. :)

:Jump_Drool: i only use it of pics of thick birds as it doesn't require so much memory :Cry3:

lol..I know which bits I would have rubbed out first.... :Jump_Drool:

yeah, but unfortunately this is a level one thread :)

'those bits' have been rubbed so much i have scuff marks on my screen!!

Loving this thread guys... please keep your great contributions coming!

Credit to Alleycat for the original of this one...

post-11269-1238867686_thumbjpg