IGNORED

Chiang Mai Golf Trip

Ping Pong

Okay, so it's time to start thinking about the next trip in November.

I get a whatsap from the caddy I nailed in Phuket asking when I'm coming back. I say November. She asks where and I say Pattaya because it has lots of good courses unlike Phuket that only has a few. She says she will come with me if I go somewhere else. Okay says I where? She says she has never been to Chiang Mai and would like to see it. I says ditto. I can fly you up to Bangkok to meet my plane and we can take the sleeper train up there. I want to bang you all night on the train. She says what???????? I say it's okay we have 1st class cabin to ourselves not in front of everyone else! Phew! Plus it might help me with my usual jetlag to be rocked to sleep after emptying my balls.

I was going to book with Golf Asian but a friend told me I should just book all my tee times myself and get a Grab to take us to the courses and save a fortune. I think I can handle that and having pussy on tap 24/7 that I know isn't still dripping from the last customer is a plus.

My question to you guys - do you think she is too old for me as by November she will be 29.

p.s. When I took her out on Phuket she would make me try spicy food. I asked her if she was going to make me eat spicy food again and for some reason she sent me a picture of a cat and said I could eat that. Do people eat cats in Thailand? Thanks

On 15/01/2023 at 09:39, Ping Pong said:

Okay, so it's time to start thinking about the next trip in November.

I get a whatsap from the caddy I nailed in Phuket asking when I'm coming back. I say November. She asks where and I say Pattaya because it has lots of good courses unlike Phuket that only has a few. She says she will come with me if I go somewhere else. Okay says I where? She says she has never been to Chiang Mai and would like to see it. I says ditto. I can fly you up to Bangkok to meet my plane and we can take the sleeper train up there. I want to bang you all night on the train. She says what???????? I say it's okay we have 1st class cabin to ourselves not in front of everyone else! Phew! Plus it might help me with my usual jetlag to be rocked to sleep after emptying my balls.

I was going to book with Golf Asian but a friend told me I should just book all my tee times myself and get a Grab to take us to the courses and save a fortune. I think I can handle that and having pussy on tap 24/7 that I know isn't still dripping from the last customer is a plus.

My question to you guys - do you think she is too old for me as by November she will be 29.

p.s. When I took her out on Phuket she would make me try spicy food. I asked her if she was going to make me eat spicy food again and for some reason she sent me a picture of a cat and said I could eat that. Do people eat cats in Thailand? Thanks

Hire a car when you get to Chiang Mai

You can hire a car from 700-1200 baht a day from the reputable outlets. Drive yourself to golf 

Plenty else around Chiang Mai like Doi Suthep and Doi Ithanon worth driving too 

Around the city centre they have baht buses but 20 baht from memory

Either that or hire a motorcycle and get your TG to drive you around 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

On 15/01/2023 at 22:51, Tuna Town said:

Hire a car when you get to Chiang Mai

You can hire a car from 700-1200 baht a day from the reputable outlets. Drive yourself to golf 

Plenty else around Chiang Mai like Doi Suthep and Doi Ithanon worth driving too 

Around the city centre they have baht buses but 20 baht from memory

Either that or hire a motorcycle and get your TG to drive you around 

One thing I will never do is put a steering wheel in my hand with all those suicide jockys around! Or become a suicide jocky! I like the easy life and being driven everywhere.

Cheers

On 15/01/2023 at 05:39, Ping Pong said:

Do people eat cats in Thailand? Thanks

Uh, she sent you a picture of a pussy 🤣

16 hours ago, cbmgolfer said:

Uh, she sent you a picture of a pussy 🤣

I know. And she must like the way I eat it!