Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Condos for rent/sale Jomtien Beach condo(Rimhad condo) Jomtien Beach road

jpmelville

Condos for rent/sale Jomtien Beach condo(Rimhad condo) Jomtien Beach road near Jomtien night market. There are 32m2 studios and 55m2 1 bedroom apartments available.

Location is great. Access to beach and baht bus and also Jomtien 2nd road. Parking available for motorbikes and cars. Lot of services in the ground floor. Restaurants, massages, bars, laundry etc. Also Familymarts and 7/11s are near. 

If you are interested to buy condo and need some renovations, she has a skilled builder, who can make affordable renovations. 

Inquiries by email  [email protected] or by LINE aya232829. LINE QR code attached below.

lineid.jpg

Location Map:

jbc.jpg

Edited by jpmelville

1 hour ago, WhiteThai said:

How much is the rent for the 55m unit?

You can contact her for more info by email or by LINE.

18 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

You can contact her for more info by email or by LINE.

Never mind

• 2 months later...

Also for rent:

2020 Mazda 2 HB 1.3 Skyactiv automatic

1200b/day, 6000b/week. Longer rental times can be negotiated.

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 11.29.02.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 11.29.01.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-06 at 11.28.58.jpeg

my_qrcode_1678259857069.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jomtien Beach Condominium Building S1 Floor 14. Nicely decorated 32m2 studio with washing machine. Sea view.

Great location. Near the beach and baht bus. All the amenities are near.

Rent 13000b/month. Deposit 1 month

0947129231 or LINE(id in my signature)

1.jpeg

p2.jpeg

p3.jpeg

3.jpeg

p6.jpeg

p4.jpeg

p5.jpeg

Edited by jpmelville

For sale Jomtien Beach Condominium Floor 14. 32m2 studio. Sea view to Koh Larn.

Great location. Near the beach and baht bus. All the amenities are near. Spacy parking lot for cars and motobikes. Swimming pool & gym.

We have affordable renovation guy who does a quality work if you need any renovations.

Price 1500000b

sw.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.29 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.30.jpeg

15 minutes ago, jpmelville said:

For sale Jomtien Beach Condominium Floor 14. 32m2 studio. Sea view to Koh Larn.

Great location. Near the beach and baht bus. All the amenities are near. Spacy parking lot for cars and motobikes. Swimming pool & gym.

We have affordable renovation guy who does a quality work if you need any renovations.

Price 1500000b

sw.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.29 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 09.47.30.jpeg

Just some advice…

you really need to specify the building when talking about Jomtien Beach Condos. There’s a big difference between buildings S1/S2 and buildings A1/A2/A3.

Forum rules don’t allow comments in this thread other than those directly related to the listing so I’m not able to comment on the asking price for sales in the thread nor the rental price quoted. :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

7 hours ago, davidge said:

Just some advice…

you really need to specify the building when talking about Jomtien Beach Condos. There’s a big difference between buildings S1/S2 and buildings A1/A2/A3.

Forum rules don’t allow comments in this thread other than those directly related to the listing so I’m not able to comment on the asking price for sales in the thread nor the rental price quoted. :rolleyes:

Thank you for the advice. Those who know about the different buildings, can see the apartments are in the S-building, but I will add the info to the future listings.

7 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Thank you for the advice. Those who know about the different buildings, can see the apartments are in the S-building, but I will add the info to the future listings.

Well, the first photo in the post I quoted was obviously of the S buildings but I’ve seen plenty of adverts using this picture when the units have actually been across the road. Yes, the partial view visible in second pic meant it was probably in S but better to be sure.

For sale Jomtien Beach Condominium S-building Floor 14. 32m2 studio. City/partial sea view.

Price 1500000b

sw.jpg

p1.jpeg

p2.jpeg

p3.jpeg

p4.jpeg

p5.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

For sale Jomtien Beach Condominium S-building Floor 6 32m2 studio. City/partial sea view.

Price 1200000b

sw.jpg

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

my_qrcode_1678259857069.jpg

We also have 7 different 32m2 studios for rent in the S-building floors 6-17. Prices 8000-12000b/month.

If you want to take a look for them, contact info below.

• 2 weeks later...

For sale Rimhad Jomtien Beach Condo building A2 5th floor 27m2 newly renovated unfurnished studio. Blank canvas for your decoration. If you need some fixtures like kitchen, we have a renovation guy who will make a quality work for affordable prices.

All the needed services are close and the beach and baht buses are 300m away. There is a clubhouse and a nice swimming pool in the premises.

Price: 800000 baht

ab.jpg

asp.jpg

a1.jpeg

a2.jpeg

a3.jpeg

a4.jpeg

a5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, big shooter said:

Are these condos foreign quota? 

The latest one posted for sale is in foreign quota

• Thanks 1

Thanks. It's the most important question for people who've got their heads screwed on tight, yet the most often ignored on real estate sites.

Those poor underpaid bastards perpetuate their underpaid work by not including the foreign quota in the listings. Why it isn't one of the filters I'll never understand.  

22 hours ago, jpmelville said:

The latest one posted for sale is in foreign quota

So the other ones aren't?  I wouldn't touch a Thai company with a ten foot barge pole, as is the case with most other sensible punters, so why would you list places that aren't foreign quota?  Are people stupid enough to carry the costs of a Thai company or take the risk of buying in a Thai name?  I'll confess to not fully understanding the obligations of taxes under a Thai corporation.  When is the break even point if you don't have Thai taxes to declare? 

1 minute ago, big shooter said:

So the other ones aren't?  I wouldn't touch a Thai company with a ten foot barge pole, as is the case with most other sensible punters, so why would you list places that aren't foreign quota?  Are people stupid enough to carry the costs of a Thai company or take the risk of buying in a Thai name?  I'll confess to not fully understanding the obligations of taxes under a Thai corporation.  When is the break even point if you don't have Thai taxes to declare? 

Point taken. I will add this detail on postings in the future.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, big shooter said:

Are people stupid enough to carry the costs of a Thai company or take the risk of buying in a Thai name?

Agree with the Thai company, but buying in a Thai name can be worth the risk. She now owns 4 properties, one of which is providing income and the side benefit is - I'v paid 0 rent the last 14 years. Course if she kicks me to the curb, might have a different take ;o)

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, jetdoc said:

Agree with the Thai company, but buying in a Thai name can be worth the risk. She now owns 4 properties, one of which is providing income and the side benefit is - I'v paid 0 rent the last 14 years. Course if she kicks me to the curb, might have a different take ;o)

My apologies, it wasn't my intent to cast aspersions on people's arrangements with their Thai spouse.  It was an ill thought out part of the post because the only way we foreigners can buy real estate in a Thai name is via the company route. 

Marriage is a partnership; if you marry, you've got to be fully committed and buying real estate in your wife's name embodies that commitment. 

The comment was about real estate listings in general. I can't figure out what the benefit is of posting properties that someone can't own in their own name, unless that is clearly displayed in the listing.  I still haven't found a site with a filter based on foreign ownership quota. 

1 hour ago, big shooter said:

My apologies,

No apology needed, just pointing out that life in general is about risk/chance/luck you have to indulge in the first two in order to enjoy the last.

A reminder of the guidance for this section of the forum which does not allow discussion. It’s for property listings only and only comments directly related to the listing are allowed. No discussion, no negative put downs of the seller etc etc.

Thanks

‘Buy, sell or rent land, houses and condos. Real estate agents please contact a moderator prior to posting. STRICTLY no flaming or negative posts in this section.Discussion on the pros, cons or perceived wisdom of buying/selling properties is only to be conducted in " General RE advice and discussion "section.’

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1