IGNORED

English Man killed as he attempts to escape from Necklace thief

7-Eleven

English Man killed as he attempts to escape from Necklace thief

Necklace and bag snatches are a common occurrence here in Pattaya, however this form of crime rarely leads to loss of life, however on Wednesday Night, Police Lieutenant Wachara from Banglamung Police Station was called to the scene of a road accident in Soi Siam Country Club in front of Soi 12 which resulted in the death of an English National. At the scene, Police inspected the body of Mr. David Sykes aged 51 from England. He was lying next to his damaged motorbike and close to a Silver Isuzu D-max pick-up driven by Khun Pim aged 44 who remained at the scene to explain her version of events to the Police. She and others at the scene claimed that he was seen to be involved in a necklace snatch and he was clearly resisting attempts by the assailant to steal his gold chain. Mr. Sykes attempted to leave the scene on his bike following a tussle with the assailant and as Mr. Sykes drove away from the scene he fell from his bike and was ran over by Khun Pim who was approaching in her pick-up. Police confirmed that Khun Pim was driving in an acceptable manner and officers are now speaking with further witnesses and are searching for the assailant who managed to escape. The British Embassy in Bangkok are aware of the case and relatives of the deceased have been informed.

post-11269-1238696906_thumbjpg

Sad in any case...

But I don't understand. He's lying next to his damaged motor bike? So how was his necklace stolen, then?

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Sad in any case...

But I don't understand. He's lying next to his damaged motor bike? So how was his necklace stolen, then?

maybe from his neck thats were they wear them

chris

Wriggley Tin 1

rip dave

Member since Dec 06.

Sad in any case...

Yep very sad.

I am not surprised you have difficulty understanding it. It is poorly written, even by Pattaya One's standards.... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It's a real shame. i'd expect this kind of thing to happen in bangkok, or even the border cities but pattaya? who knows maybe i'm just being ignorant. God Bless him. RIP

Feel sorry for the lady who killed him, seems like she was not to blame. Condolences to family and friends.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Dreadful. My condolences to the family and friends of this poor man. Feel sorry for the thai lady who ran over him. I suppose it's a warning to us all not to flash gold about, it does make you a target anywhere in the world, not just Pattaya. Still that is no criticism of the gentleman, who was just out enjoying himself like all of us. Very sad

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

He was only 51. That is sad. And what are the BiB doing about catching the perps?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

Its a shame they couldnt have placed the sheet over his face before taking the photo. RIP.