Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bank Statements And Wage Slips

AnthonyK

Hi,

I am working with my tgf on her visa application for her to come on a holiday to see me this summer in the UK for a few weeks.

Having looked at what I need to send her to take to the embassy showing I am sponsoring her application I understand I need to send bank statements, proof of salary and wage slips (along with supporting letter, pics etc).

I don't realy want her to see my bank statements and wage slips and don't want them to fall in the wrong hands in the post from England. Is there any way I can send these direct to the embassy or email copies to them instead of posting or emailing to her?

Cheers,

Anthony.

Hi,

I am working with my tgf on her visa application for her to come on a holiday to see me this summer in the UK for a few weeks.

Having looked at what I need to send her to take to the embassy showing I am sponsoring her application I understand I need to send bank statements, proof of salary and wage slips (along with supporting letter, pics etc).

I don't realy want her to see my bank statements and wage slips and don't want them to fall in the wrong hands in the post from England. Is there any way I can send these direct to the embassy or email copies to them instead of posting or emailing to her?

Cheers,

Anthony.

hi anthony dont know if its the same but when i brought my now missus to ireland for the first time we used a visa agent if this is the case with you ,you can do all your emailing with the visa office and maybe phone your agent and ask her to keep pvt between yourselves.sometimes they might want originals.if your not using an agent and she is applying herself your going to have to trust her,by the way its a lot cheaper if she does it herself....best of luck redfred ... :GoldenSmile1:

Just get a letter from your Bank stating that you have the funds in your account , Make shore the letter has the bank heading on it with contact phone numbers. If you have a Mortgage , put the yearly statement in your file , or your rent book , make shore every thing is paid up to date,basicaly they are looking to see if you are solvent.

I'd have thought they were part of the application and needed to be handed in with the application. Even if she uses an agent she will have to drop the paperwork in herself.

Just send em. If she looks at them what does it matter?

Hi,

Cheers,

Anthony.

also i forgot to mention they will need a photocopy of your passport with stamps ie visits to thailand

A letter is no good you require 6 months bank statements and a reason to return to Thailand for your partner.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

You cannot avoid it! Six month bank statements/wage slips/verified copy of passport/household bills; plenty of proof of communication, ie 6 months phone statements, this list goes on. Reason to return is paramount, proving your relationship with this girl, stacks of photographs, outside of bar, preferably pics of you/her/her family. Letter from your employer, do your background work and make it water-tight, they will also want to know how you met, etc. Hard work but if its a proper relationship with all of the above you should be ok. If she is working, she will need a letter from her employer stating that she has a job to go to on her return. Dont lie, if she gets an interview its too easy to slip up. Chock dee

The ECO will be looking for you to demonstrate a subsisting relationship do not do a half hearted application.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059