IGNORED

Where do you guys get your CPAP supplies?

SlowlyMan

My machine is working fine, but if I break a mask or the machine stops working, what are my options? I'm on resmed. 

• Like 1

A few years back, someone told me that Resmed macines and parts are availble from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.  Not sure if they still are, but might be worth asking.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, SlowlyMan said:

My machine is working fine, but if I break a mask or the machine stops working, what are my options? I'm on resmed. 

There are a number of threads on the same subject.

Here's one for a start, suggest the search function for further 

4 hours ago, ocka said:

A few years back, someone told me that Resmed macines and parts are availble from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital.  Not sure if they still are, but might be worth asking.

I tried and nevr got anywhere there, I suspect if I had top $ would be required. 

6 hours ago, SlowlyMan said:

Mate, Lazada have stuff (my mask just broke) and when I had trouble with my machine this young lady was great, contact via Line

image.png.03d6f1561580dec2149bc9092b8dd6e3.png

Regards, Atlas.

Hi all

It's my first time taking my cpap machine to Thailand.

Where can you buy the demineralized water for the cpap machine from?

Many thanks

• 5 weeks later...

I always have problem finding distilled water for my machine,I cant find it in Big C, Any Idea where it is available?

Also I am on resmed and planning to buy airfit n30i pillow cushions, is there any shop or hospital in Pattaya where I can buy from ?

I have an Australian friend that uses CPAP that I am trying to convince to come to Pattaya for the first time.

One of his concerns is where to get the water....

One day, I went around and around, grocery stores, probably 6 pharmacies, and no one knew what I was talking about.

Finally, I stuck my head in the new pharmacy that just opened up beside the Asian Arts massage on 2nd road. (It is actually the just graduated son of the Asian Arts owner).  He immediately knew what I was talking about and said that while he doesn't carry it, it is a simple matter of ordering it from the pharmacy supply house and it would arrive the next day to his shop.

The price seemed very reasonable, and my Australian friend agreed.  Like 80 baht a liter or something like that.

• Thanks 1

Most if not all big stores (Macro, Big C, Lotus's) sell distilled water in their automotive section.  Usually in blue bottles and usually has the words "Distilled Water" written in English on the bottles so it should be easy to find.  It's also on the Shopee website as well if you need it delivered.

• Thanks 1

Having been using CPAP for 5yrs I have no idea why people carry on about water 

Just use tap water....

If you must use distilled water DIY stores have it. Get the blue bottle nit the pink...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Regards, Atlas.

22 hours ago, Atlas said:

Having been using CPAP for 5yrs I have no idea why people carry on about water 

Just use tap water....

If you must use distilled water DIY stores have it. Get the blue bottle nit the pink...

I agree, but I still use filtered water in my Resmed and clean the water holder at least once a week.  Been doing that for nearly 2 years without any issues.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

8 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Would I drink the water straight out of a tap here... No..... But it does not mean you can't use if for other things..... 

🤪

If the tap water’s not safe to drink, why would you want to inhale it?

Knock off the name calling please boys, or Jenny awaits

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

On 23/12/2022 at 21:56, size13shoes said:

Hi all

It's my first time taking my cpap machine to Thailand.

Where can you buy the demineralized water for the cpap machine from?

Many thanks

On my trips I have simply used bottled drinking water from 7/11. 

It didnt leave any mineral deposits in the water tank of my CPAP machine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CPAP supplies are readily available on Lazada and Shopee. There is an official Resmed store on it, however I find better deals at other shops. Just got 4 mask nose pieces in today for 1300 baht each, on resmed they were closer to 2000 each.
Distilled water on Lazada from DSO "battery fluid" is distilled water. Thai Watsadu has distilled water in a translucent bottle with a blue top near the automotive cleaning supplies at 9 baht a bottle I believe. 

• Thanks 1

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"