IGNORED

DENTIST

cooljinx

CAN ANYONE sugest the best dentist in pattaya i need some work done and dont know which place to go can anybody reccomend a good place or a good dental surgery and is ther a surgery where they actually put you out or asleep while you are having work done.THANKS

I go to Bangkok pattaya hospital they have 24 dentist

I see DR APINYA CHUMVORATHAYRR very good.

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

79 dental clinic ...pattaya klang nearly opposite entrance soi buakhao....lady dentist chanista tongpradit a genius.....go there every trip...................

in march was talking of relocating to jomtien

Maybe a bit off topic but does a visit to the dentist cost alot in Thailand? I'm thinking of getting some work done there on my next trip because of the rip-off prices here and in the UK.

I went to the dentist fore times in a mouth.

One hour at a time it cost me £128.00.

Had a lot done wood have cost an arm and a leg in the UK.

And they do a much better job.

Go to the Bangkok pattaya hosp on the sukhumvit road very good

Edited by thailandkid

IF THE LAST TRAIN TO HEAVEN STOPS AT PATTAYA GET OFF

Cheers mate I'll pay them a visit!!!!

• 1 month later...

Dr Aree in PIC at soi 4 is very good and has many expat regulars. I went there yesterday as I broke a tooth (molar) and had the prep done for a crown. Cost is likely to be about B12,000 for the palladium effort if you're wanting a price guide. The gold is B14,000, but as I'm a tight cunt in need of a new pair of trainers I chose the cheaper option.

Be scene and not herd.

79 dental clinic ...pattaya klang nearly opposite entrance soi buakhao....lady dentist chanista tongpradit a genius.....go there every trip...................

in march was talking of relocating to jomtien

Went to see this lady at the new place at jomtien, my brother recommended her to me. I had a new crown plus a clean and polish for 7000 Baht, i'm very pleased with the quality of her work, this is the 3rd crown i've had on the same tooth, they seem to break after about 10 years, this is the best fitting one i've had yet.

Im the best dentist. jajaja. My office is not in Pattaya though. A lot more expensive too...ok, maybe I'm not the best dentist. :Hi1:

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

• 1 month later...

I used a dentist on Central Road past the cross road with second road opposite the gold shops 100 meters or so from crossroads

2nd dentist shop along

was there first time oct 05 when crown and post came out - he cemented it in again but said the post - metal spike was too small and he could do me a new one

cost in uk previously around £ 100 on the NHS ! he did new crown and all for 3200 baht ( wanted 5000 to start with but I laughed) he came down really easily and the bloody thing is still there not like the veneers i got here in the uk after that which came out twice -

next time i'm in town will get a price from him for taking veneer out and crowning tooth

only thing his English is rubbish so take TG who speaks good english

i am looking to get quite a lot of dental work done to, is there a waitinglist, so should i make a appointment before i go down or do it whilst i'm there?

• 3 weeks later...

Should I negotiate with dentists just like for other things in Thailand or just go witht he quoted price?

I'm a bit uncomfortable haggling with someone who is about to stick sharp objects into my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

have been to several dentists in pattaya but i now go to "pattaya international " little bit more expensive but are really good, won't do work unless u need it.

plus in some of the smaller dentists, they only do visits couple time a week ( if ur having a crown done or something specialized )

• 3 weeks later...