Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Joe Palace hotel Pattaya

newintown

Hi, just read about Joe Palace hotel Pattaya and would like to know if somebody has some informations about the place. seems to be a little outside but the reviews are very good (asiarooms)

Thanks to all of you for any information about :10of10Score:

Sorry mate !! I have heard of the " Joe beach hotel " One of my good mates used to stay there !! somewhere on beach rd , but he is a super cheap charlie [ lol ] even some of the bargirl,s were living there !! I would of thought some bm,s would of replied to your question if they knew the of the place ?? good luck with your search, Cheers lawsy.

Thanks :rolleyes: The hotel I read about should be somewhere in Jomtien. A little outside but the reviews on Asia Rooms sounds good... but there's no review like an addicts review... so I still hope to get some infos... :Chokdee3: