Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai Tourism Minister says 4 AM legal nightlife closings in tourist areas still on the table, to be discussed this week

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Bangkok, Thailand- The Thai Tourism Minister, Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn, who is also in charge of sports, stated today to the Thai media that the Thai Cabinet will discuss a proposal to extend legal nightlife closing in tourism areas on December 6th, Tuesday. The Minister did not say why the proposal was not addressed last week as […]

Thai Tourism Minister says 4 AM legal nightlife closings in tourist areas still on the table, to be discussed this week
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

5 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

2AM is too early come on.

If you cannot get enough booze down you in the preceding hours I feel sorry for you...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

2AM is too early come on.

Most party people probably agree with you - majority of late-night businesses, definitely.

It seems like one of those things where police want to be seen to be helping but, really, it doesn't do much. The "I don't know a thing about this and it doesn't affect me in any way, but here's my irrelevant opinion" squad will support it, and there probably are a few more robberies and fights at those hours, but for the massive impact it has on people and sales, is it worth it?

Closing time should be whenever businesses feel is viable, really.

As usual, the government staying the fuck out of everything unless absolutely necessary seems the best policy to me.

• Like 3

Word around the campfire is that 4am will soon be allowed (yeah, not the first time.) But only Walking Street

Really pity the many businesses suffering under all this bullshit. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

Word around the campfire is that 4am will soon be allowed (yeah, not the first time.) But only Walking Street

Really pity the many businesses suffering under all this bullshit. 

You want to wander over 3rd road near the Hospital at 2 am and take a look/listen to the Thai Karaoke places that have hardly/if any customers in at that time yet still belting out music....if extended till 4 am they would carry on all night add to that  the patrons speeding off down the road on their morcys as pissed as newts when they do decide to go home.........

27 minutes ago, petermik said:

wander over 3rd road near the Hospital at 2 am and take a look/listen to the Thai Karaoke places

Nah. Not really my scene. Maybe some day with a LT. 

28 minutes ago, petermik said:

if extended till 4 am they would carry on all night add to that  the patrons speeding off down the road on their morcys as pissed as newts

That happens at any time. Allowing night clubs etc to function properly has no effect on that. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png