Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Help---looking for Dolce Gabanna cologne

bolly

Hi all,

I am looking--for a discontinued mens cologne

It is called Dolce Gabanna (or D&G) BY MAN comes in a black and white zebra stripped box/bottle.

I have looked on ebay but some want crazy prices or dont ship to japan.

Anyone have any ideas, or maybe you have a used one in your house you never use.

Ideally a trade is best--something of equal value from Japan (sorry cant ship sake out of japan without a license) or I could pay pal you.

Thanks for amy help with this.

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Hi all,

I am looking--for a discontinued mens cologne

It is called Dolce Gabanna (or D&G) BY MAN comes in a black and white zebra stripped box/bottle.

I have looked on ebay but some want crazy prices or dont ship to japan.

Anyone have any ideas, or maybe you have a used one in your house you never use.

Ideally a trade is best--something of equal value from Japan (sorry cant ship sake out of japan without a license) or I could pay pal you.

Thanks for amy help with this.

kanpai

bolly

Bolly I could always buy it and ship it over to you if you want ? PM if you want me to d that.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Bolly I could always buy it and ship it over to you if you want ? PM if you want me to d that.

pm sent!

thanks

mav

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

babydollsaddict.gif

Mods---Mav will help me out so close this thread if necessary.

kanpai

bolly

babydollsaddict.gif