Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Songkran party 2009

LaughingBoy

For anyone who likes to party in the street, there is a ding dong at the the Leelawadee Gardens in Prasat Surin. It's on April 13th and starts at 10 a.m. till around 6 p.m. Then we will organize transport up to the Harley Bar where there is Live music & free BBQ. If you don't like Water-fights, Fancy Dress, Loud Music, Drinking and Dancing and having fun, then stay at home.

Click on the link below to see our you-tube invitation.

To visit our website click below:

Leelawadee Gardens

I’ll be in Prasat in July and your place looks nice, looked like I just found my hotel for my trip.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hey where is Prasat

It's 30 km south of Surin, and about 40 km north of the Chong Chom border crossing. There is an immigration office not far ,and its a great place to stay when doing a visa run, It's got a thriving expat community and is basically a hot bed of where a lot of the girls who work in tourist area come from. There is also a bar & a falang supermarket in town too plus the usual Karaoke's and Korean Bbq's.

Edited by LaughingBoy