IGNORED

Renewing my visa at the Malaysian border

mikey1313

how many times can i renew my visa at the maylasian border...... i know you are surposed to go every 30 days but is there a limit to how times i can do that?

Can't do it at the border. You have to go to a Consulate or Embassy to get a new visa. Visa's do not get renewed, you just get a new one.

Can you be more specific, did you get a visa before you came or did you just get 30 days at the airport when you landed?

Can you be more specific, did you get a visa before you came or did you just get 30 days at the airport when you landed?

30 days from the airport when i landed

What you got was not a visa, your nationality entitled you to visa exempt entry for 30 days. Terminology can make a big difference when asking questions about this kind of stuff.

If you go in and out of Malaysia you should get another 15 day entry stamp if you cross by land border or 30 days if flying. You can get a Tourist Visa in Malaysia but would probably have to spend one night to do so. A single entry Tourist Visa is good for a 60 day entry.

Unless it's changed there is also a limit to how long you can be here without a visa in a 180 day period so it is much better to get a Tourist Visa if you want to do more time than 30 days.

Unless it's changed there is also a limit to how long you can be here without a visa in a 180 day period so it is much better to get a Tourist Visa if you want to do more time than 30 days.

I believe that they dropped that limit when they introduced the policy to only giving 15 days at land crossings.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i want to live i n pattaya for 6 months and over with out being hasseled.......HELP!!!!!

i want to live i n pattaya for 6 months and over with out being hasseled.......HELP!!!!!

Your best bet would be a multiple entry non-immigrant type-o visa. This visa will allow you to stay in the country for up to 90 days. After the 90 days you do a boarder run for another 90 days. The problem is that the requirements for this visa vary between their different embassies/consulates. This is not only country to country but even in the same country the requirement change between their various offices. I suggest that you contact your nearest embassy/consulate first.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

You can also get a double entry tourist visa.

1) 60 days when you enter Thailand

2) Extend for 30 days in Jomtien immigration office

3) Border run for another 60 days

4) Extend for 30 days in Jomtien immigration office

It will give you 6 months in total

Your best bet would be a multiple entry non-immigrant type-o visa. This visa will allow you to stay in the country for up to 90 days. After the 90 days you do a boarder run for another 90 days. The problem is that the requirements for this visa vary between their different embassies/consulates. This is not only country to country but even in the same country the requirement change between their various offices. I suggest that you contact your nearest embassy/consulate first.

thanks bro.......i'm american .......?????????? but i'll ask the embssy

You can also get a double entry tourist visa.

1) 60 days when you enter Thailand

2) Extend for 30 days in Jomtien immigration office

3) Border run for another 60 days

4) Extend for 30 days in Jomtien immigration office

It will give you 6 months in total

thanks !!!!