Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

All night low prices at Coyotees agogo

coyotees

Fans of COYOTEES AGOGO..and even some non-fans will be pleased to know that from today 1st April, due to the success of our late night Happy Hour,

COYOTEES AGOGO will be offering LOW PRICES on the following drinks ALL NIGHT til 4 a.m.!!! Yes...ALL NIGHT !!

Bottles of Heineken, Singha, Tiger and yes, even San Miguel Light will be just 90 baht

whisky, Vodka and Gin 'well' drinks will also be just 90 baht

DRAUGHT BEER will be just 60 baht.........

ALL NIGHT LONG......We open from 8pm. til 4 a.m.

I hope this eases the pain a little from the economy fiasco!!

Deano.

Cool....where is Coyotees gogo? Have picture of the place? Pics of the girlies?

arent those prices higher than you had in january ?

arent those prices higher than you had in january ?

We have never had prices anywhere near this cheap before. We had a late night Happy hour with the same prices before...but this is ALL NIGHT

We have never had prices anywhere near this cheap before. We had a late night Happy hour with the same prices before...but this is ALL NIGHT

you had 60 baht mixers in january , I drank a few of them personally

Cool....where is Coyotees gogo? Have picture of the place? Pics of the girlies?

We are on the left (BIg White Building) down Soi Lucky Star - 200 meters - where it merges with Soi Marine Plaza (same soi as Blues Factory)...i.e. the soi opposite Peppermint/ Marine Disco in WALKING ST.

you had 60 baht mixers in january , I drank a few of them personally

That was just a Happy Hour from 1 a.m ....and we didnt have bottles in the scheme....Now all night including bottles at just 90 baht.....

sisters agogo is 48baht untill 11pm then 78baht all night.....

Good for them..but they dont have girls anywhere the quality of ours......

That was just a Happy Hour from 1 a.m ....and we didnt have bottles in the scheme....Now all night including bottles at just 90 baht.....

so was it "never" or was it never except during your happy hour ? :)

so was it "never" or was it never except during your happy hour ? :)

Why are you trying to confuse a simple issue?

From tonight our bottled beer (heineken, Singha, Tiger and San Miguel Light) is 90 baht, our 'well' drinks are 90 baht and our draught beer is 60 baht....ALL NIGHT!!!

We were running a late Happy hour where we used to vary drinks on offer from month to month after 1 a.m.....At one point, maybe it was January, we tried 'well drinks' at 60 baht but financially it had to go up to 90 baht..

The point is that now are prices are low ALL NIGHT!

Do you have a problem with this? If so just drink somewhere else!!! Good grief !

Geez give the guy a break

He is offering a discount what more do you expect

does nice to be nice only extend to 'certain' gogo's here???

I wonder why mods are attacking this poster?

Has coyotes been involved in addicts crawls???

fair is fair gentlemen

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I agree with Gator. Why pick on an owner who gives a discount? If you don't like him, or the gogo, just stay away. Nice to be nice, etc.

Me, I like this gogo a lot.I'll surely go back.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Nice one mate! Im arriving May 2nd and I think it would be rude not to!!! I'll bring my mates too!

At last a go go that doesn't think 'I know! people have less disposable cash, so lets up our prices to compensate for this'.

See you in May

'why do the mosquitos bite me and not you?'

Thai girl response 'Maybe mosquito a lady'

When in Patts coyotees is one of the go-go's I like most of all.It is nice to hear that my bill will be less or perhaps I will have a few drinks more.

Thanks for the consideration, we can all use a little help with the current world situation, I will be there May 14th and will be taking advantage of the discount if it's still going on. I have read good things about this palce on this and other boards and it is on my list to visit

Geez give the guy a break

He is offering a discount what more do you expect

does nice to be nice only extend to 'certain' gogo's here???

I wonder why mods are attacking this poster?

Has coyotes been involved in addicts crawls???

fair is fair gentlemen

I took a crawl in there a long time ago, and we had an incident, it ended up with everyone walking out. If I was to take a crawl in there it would look very bad on me. No mods are attacking him, just one mod asking a question. "nice to be nice" doesnt mean questions cannot be asked, just asked in an appropriate manner.

I have been in there since and dont have a personal issue with them. I just wont take an addicts crawl in there.

No mods are attacking him, just one mod asking a question. "nice to be nice" doesnt mean questions cannot be asked, just asked in an appropriate manner.

Don't know Dudebrah, don't know the Coyotee's owners. I thought it wasn't asking 'just a question'. Especially as mod, appropriateness is crucial. Why not ask those questions in PM first, for example? Now it came across (to me at least) as kind of heckling. A gogo owner is offering an all night discount. What does it matter that maybe before other promotions were valid?

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Hope it is not an apr fool.O.P. 1st before mid day

G.O.M.

I dropped into Coyotees in mid March as I was attracted by the late night discount party happy hours which began after 1am.

I was worried in case I wouldn't be able to get a seat.

I needn't have worried. I was genuinely the only customer there except for one other.

There were only 4 girls on stage and about 2 others hanging around.

I felt very lonely.

I quickly went somewhere else as I didn't leave my hotel room to be lonely.

the quietest go go i was in this trip. yea the cheap drink runs from 1 to 4. some sweet girls in there early on.

Will check it out this month...thanks to the OP's discounts.

Good for them..but they dont have girls anywhere the quality of ours......

And this is true, the quality of girls in Coyotee is far above many go go bars in Pattaya

was in in mid march and the place was dead.

girls (of which there wasn't many) were uninterested and not overly attractive either. most places seem to run there course over a period of time and by what i saw this one has as well.

never mind there are plenty of other good places to spend the hard earned baht.

but i think it will take more than some cheap drink promotions to breath life back into coyotee's

just my humble opinion of course.