IGNORED

Forum Offline from 20:00 Thai Time on Wednesday 23 November - Updates posted here

kgbagent

2 hours ago, Jebb said:

Does this mean a day off for the Mods? :Chokdee:   :Clap8:

Nope, I’m about to post some very outrageous shit in a ton of threads :)

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Nope, I’m about to post some very outrageous shit in a ton of threads :)

No scat please - not Jebbs thing

• Haha 3

sun14.jpg

Philippines Addicts back on. Some images missing until tomorrow. Emails will be on in the morning

• Like 2

sun14.jpg

Friday 25th Forum was up until around 11:00 am then down, back up as of this writing, later Friday afternoon.

But, there was a regression when it came back up. Explicitly I was notified earlier, pre-down that my status was elevated, confirmed in the Notifications, but when it came back up I’m now ‘1 step from next upgrade’, and the earlier notification is not there. Supporting the data regression is no notifications since yesterday. Otherwise the viewing seems to be working.

Good luck!

10 minutes ago, BuckDefiant said:

Friday 25th Forum was up until around 11:00 am then down, back up as of this writing, later Friday afternoon.

But, there was a regression when it came back up. Explicitly I was notified earlier, pre-down that my status was elevated, confirmed in the Notifications, but when it came back up I’m now ‘1 step from next upgrade’, and the earlier notification is not there. Supporting the data regression is no notifications since yesterday. Otherwise the viewing seems to be working.

Good luck!

Things are slowly coming back so hang in there

• Like 1

sun14.jpg

3 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

My notifications don't seem to load for followed content?

I am getting notifications but nobody posts in what I follow lol

ps - that is not true as I am following this and got notified of your post

• Like 1

sun14.jpg

7 minutes ago, kgbagent said:

I am getting notifications but nobody posts in what I follow lol

ps - that is not true as I am following this and got notified of your post

I get a notification when a new member joins but not for threads I am following. I see the posts in "unread content" nothing for 20 hours.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Brown said:

I get a notification when a new member joins but not for threads I am following. I see the posts in "unread content" nothing for 20 hours.

Unread makes sense as not much content in 20hrs added - also as things slowly load back it should improve.

sun14.jpg

1 minute ago, kgbagent said:

Unread makes sense as not much content in 20hrs added - also as things slowly load back it should improve.

A few posts in the Hollywood thread but no notification, I unfollowed and then clicked follow again. see if that works or not.

No real urgency mate can wait till the forum is finished doing all the background stuff and things are a bit more stable.

• Like 2

I lost a page of postings on my thread.  Page 77 is missing and had about 20 or so posts.

Is it retrievable?

Thanks.

40 minutes ago, Bob4678 said:

I lost a page of postings on my thread.  Page 77 is missing and had about 20 or so posts.

Is it retrievable?

Thanks.

Still data being uploaded - wait a bit and let us know

sun14.jpg

Seems there’s a few instances of triple, even quadruple posts, I’m betting it’s due to the upgrade. 
An example here 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Seems there’s a few instances of triple, even quadruple posts, I’m betting it’s due to the upgrade. 
An example here 

Thanks for the heads up. I've tidied it up.

• Like 2

Testicles

20 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Thanks for the heads up. I've tidied it up.

Triple post here if you want to tidy up this one mate. 

3 hours ago, Dr No said:

Triple post here if you want to tidy up this one mate. 

Cleansed

sun14.jpg

On 25/11/2022 at 20:24, Harry Brown said:

A few posts in the Hollywood thread but no notification

Same for me.  I am seeing notifications that reference me directly, if someone quotes or reacts to a post of mine,  but not being notified when people post in threads that I follow.

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, ocka said:

Same for me.  I am seeing notifications that reference me directly, if someone quotes or reacts to a post of mine,  but not being notified when people post in threads that I follow.

Exactly the same for me too, I got notifications on the top of the page (Bell) but no email notification.

53 minutes ago, THguypattaya said:

Exactly the same for me too, I got notifications on the top of the page (Bell) but no email notification.

We are still sorting the email side but it looks like you are getting on-forum notifications now?

sun14.jpg

On 25/11/2022 at 08:23, kgbagent said:

Still data being uploaded - wait a bit and let us know

Looks like the old page 77 is gone as I was advised posts made during the upload would be lost.  No problem.

Have a question please.  Is the update still going on?  Thanks.  

I noticed that the notifications are not working normal.  Three replies with no Notification so I figured that the updating of site may still be going on.  

Just wondering if I should wait on posting until finished to lessen chance of losing further post.  

Living Life Large 😃😃

Edited by Bob4678

10 hours ago, kgbagent said:

We are still sorting the email side but it looks like you are getting on-forum notifications now?

Yeah thanks

11 hours ago, Bob4678 said:

Looks like the old page 77 is gone as I was advised posts made during the upload would be lost.  No problem.

Have a question please.  Is the update still going on?  Thanks.  

I noticed that the notifications are not working normal.  Three replies with no Notification so I figured that the updating of site may still be going on.  

Just wondering if I should wait on posting until finished to lessen chance of losing further post.  

Living Life Large 😃😃

Yes we are still uploading data, mainly pics, to the new host so there are some glitches on normal operations that will settle down - 352 gig still transferring.

sun14.jpg