IGNORED

Ibis style soi 4 sukumvit

goro

There are 2 ibis hotels in this soi, this one is somewhat more expensive.

It's an ok hotel for a few day's, about 2400 a night for a standard roon at this moment, U pay for location, few minutes walk to nana plaza and all the other entertainment.

Smallish room, no real closet only some open rack where U can put u're clothes.

Really good shower, hot water and good pressure.

There is a small pool and a rooftopbar, but i won't use them, so no info there.

Edited by goro

Yeh agree with above.

The pool is quite good, has an amazing view down Soi 4 and onto Sukhumvit rd.  They've got a bar there as well.

Not a bad hotel and very clean.  Can't beat the location.  I stayed there for free so i didn't complain but would have to think there'd be better VFM at that price.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed at ibis styles soi 4 a few times as it's only 250m from Nana plaza. But i paid 1000 - 1200 these times. Nowadays they ask >1600 so i changed to Galleria 10 hotel in soi10 where a room sets me back 800-1100 most times. Great rooms with nice bathroom and opposite thermae club so still walkable to soi 4

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Agree with comments above but I'm a smoker and there are no balcony rooms so stayed one night and moved.