IGNORED

Pattaya mayor invites tourists to watch the jaw-dropping “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival”

The Pattaya News

The Pattaya News
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Pattaya — The “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival 2022” is set to light up the skies of Pattaya City and make the jaws of spectators drop next week. The two-day festival will light up the entire seaside city next week between November 25th to 26th, according to Pattaya mayor Poramase Ngampiches. It is organized by Pattaya […]

Pattaya mayor invites tourists to watch the jaw-dropping “Pattaya International Fireworks Festival”
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-
The Pattaya News - Real. Unbiased. Impactful. In the moment.

Click To View The Pattaya News Website

https://thepattayanews.com/newsletter/

Check out our Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznGH-m-TAn2iqTYQL5yOcA

free entry ? as long as you can see the sky near beach road you are good to go. i only need to look out my condo window

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, striderman said:

free entry ? as long as you can see the sky near beach road you are good to go. i only need to look out my condo window

If I bring the beers can a few mates join you.....:WhoSaw1:

One of the best free events on the calendar. If you like fireworks, it's well worth going. :)

Edited by Atlas

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The one last year really was impressive. Only annoying thing was having to drink my beer out of a pink Disney plastic cup. Very much looking forward to this one. 

• Haha 1

I got here yesterday, so happy to be here for it. It was happening on my first ever night in Thailand back in November 2015 and the traffic once the taxi hit Pattaya was mental and took ages to get to the hotel lol

Are the fireworks both nights, Friday and Saturday, or just one night?   If both, is one night better than the other?

2 hours ago, momo5 said:

Are the fireworks both nights, Friday and Saturday, or just one night?   If both, is one night better than the other?

Yes both nights. I don't think one night is better than the other. They blow off the fireworks for about 15 minutes per hour, a total of 3 or 4 hours each night.

23 hours ago, daytripperz said:

I got here yesterday, so happy to be here for it. It was happening on my first ever night in Thailand back in November 2015 and the traffic once the taxi hit Pattaya was mental and took ages to get to the hotel lol

Yes, that was my first year too, it was awesome ! 

Regards, Atlas.

5 hours ago, Atlas said:

Yes, that was my first year too, it was awesome ! 

So,

If arriving on Friday, try to get there before noon ?

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, momo5 said:

So,

If arriving on Friday, try to get there before noon ?

Nah mate..... 

From past years you can arrive around 7pm and find a seat, sit back and enjoy. 

If you are planning on driving, DON"T...... Riding you will need to park from Second Rd East.... 

Regards, Atlas.

On 18/11/2022 at 09:33, Atlas said:

One of the best free events on the calendar. If you like fireworks, it's well worth going. :)

Is there a site that lists major events in Pattaya? Like car shows, music festival, fireworks etc.

On 19/11/2022 at 07:24, WhiteThai said:

Yes both nights. I don't think one night is better than the other. They blow off the fireworks for about 15 minutes per hour, a total of 3 or 4 hours each night.

Can't make it tonight, gonna try to make it tomorrow! Last 2 fireworks for tomorrow are Malaysia and Belgium, were they the better ones from last year?

Edited by THguypattaya

I'm not so interested in the fireworks but there sure was a LOT of eye candy there tonight.  That was what I was mostly looking at.  Lots of people in general.  Must have been well over 100,000 at least.  The beach and beach road was absolutely packed all the way from Walking Street to Soi 1.  Supposedly there was no drones or traffic allowed and I saw lots of both...lol.  TiT

Edited by Kale

13 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

Is there a site that lists major events in Pattaya? Like car shows, music festival, fireworks etc.

Can't make it tonight, gonna try to make it tomorrow! Last 2 fireworks for tomorrow are Malaysia and Belgium, were they the better ones from last year?

Mate I get most come up on my facebook feed..... But if you subscribe to Pattaya News or similar I think they get covered

• Like 2

Regards, Atlas.

10 hours ago, Kale said:

I'm not so interested in the fireworks but there sure was a LOT of eye candy there tonight.  That was what I was mostly looking at.  Lots of people in general.  Must have been well over 100,000 at least.  The beach and beach road was absolutely packed all the way from Walking Street to Soi 1.  Supposedly there was no drones or traffic allowed and I saw lots of both...lol.  TiT

Sooooo much eye candy !!!! :) The fireworks weren't bad either.... :) 

I parked my Scooter on Pattaya Klang past Soi Bukaow turn off..... What a shit fight ;D 

Regards, Atlas.

13 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

Last 2 fireworks for tomorrow are Malaysia and Belgium, were they the better ones from last year?

They're all same same. And, in my eyes, fucking spectacular. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kale said:

Yeah I went by very late at 2am and there were still some eye candies around, not gonna miss it tonight!

7 hours ago, Atlas said:

Sooooo much eye candy !!!! :) The fireworks weren't bad either.... :) 

I parked my Scooter on Pattaya Klang past Soi Bukaow turn off..... What a shit fight ;D 

Tons of bikes and very few spots huh? Where else would you guys think is a good spot to park the bike?

22 hours ago, THguypattaya said:

i have seen multiple events. i'm lucky i have the look out of my condo window option. the local news are always going to talk these events up but frankly last night was uninspiring compared to earlier efforts

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, striderman said:

i have seen multiple events. i'm lucky i have the look out of my condo window option. the local news are always going to talk these events up but frankly last night was uninspiring compared to earlier efforts

Yep totally agree 

1 hour ago, striderman said:

True, but the traffic jams around town are always impressive!

:Oops3:

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

They estimated something like 1 million visitors from Bkk and elsewhere in Thailand this weekend.  I would say there was probably at least 200,000 along the beach last night.  Wall to wall people all the way from Soi 1 to Walking Street.

Edited by Kale
  • Like 1

Thanks god it's finished. Two  days hiding in my condo 555. Even going to buy a bottle of milk late afternoon in North Pattaya  near my place was a nightmare yesterday with so much traffic :D.

And of course 0 chance to get a girl coming here.

Edited by KhunChang
  • Like 4