IGNORED

Beware Siam Sawasdee Hotel Moo 10/Soi 11

gunzel24

I stayed at this hotel in Februaruy and my advise is avoid it and any other owned by the same group. They are very tired and worn out hotels with indifferent staff ready to rip you off at any opportunity.

Particular problems I had were in regard to poor and dirty bedding, slack maid service, very poor quality internet service in the hotels internet cafe, gross overcharging and ripoffs as regards the minibar in each room.

I made a mistake of booking and paying in advance for fifteen days on a recommendation of a mate of mine. Big mistake as I really wanted to depart this hotel after a couple of days, but I was stuck and just had to put up with it. I later killed my mate, joking only of course . . . .

There are so many more accom options in Pattaya take some advice and avoid any Sawasdee hotels, anywhere in Thailand.

:Hair_Out1::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad:

Thanks for the feedback. I too was considering this hotel as the location is ok and the pool looked good. It is also cheap! I have read other bad reports as well and will find somewhere else.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

i also stated there looooooooooooooooooooooooooool for 1 night then checked out there was a place over the road called fawltytowers .

they do good food just like home fishing trips 24 hour and free internet the roome were spotless the staff were sexy and i had 13 day of fun there .

i have already booked to go back the room was 700 a night but he will do you a deal if you stay for 2 weeks or more .

[email protected] 0066 8492 699 61 sure your have a good time there dell .

I stayed at this hotel in Februaruy and my advise is avoid it and any other owned by the same group. They are very tired and worn out hotels with indifferent staff ready to rip you off at any opportunity.

Particular problems I had were in regard to poor and dirty bedding, slack maid service, very poor quality internet service in the hotels internet cafe, gross overcharging and ripoffs as regards the minibar in each room.

I made a mistake of booking and paying in advance for fifteen days on a recommendation of a mate of mine. Big mistake as I really wanted to depart this hotel after a couple of days, but I was stuck and just had to put up with it. I later killed my mate, joking only of course . . . .

There are so many more accom options in Pattaya take some advice and avoid any Sawasdee hotels, anywhere in Thailand.

:GoldenSmile1::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad::SteamingMad:

Just like anything else in life we can find fault if we want-I stay in Sawasdee hotels in Patts and BKK-never had a problem,Am booked in at Sawasdee sabai later this month.

I agree they are the biggest shit holes i have ever stayed at.......avoid big time

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

Hi petermilk.

Yes my mate stayed there in 2007 and found it OK, however, times change and staff change.

If you have no problems and only a short stay you could probably put up with the issues I raised, however, if you have any problems at all, particularly related to a cost issue you will come out at a loss, I will guarantee!

i also stayed there twice few years ago (sawasdee sea view soi 10) & never had any problems but times do change

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif