Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shower Facilities at Suvarnabhumi Airport.

pattayaice

Hi guys, Does anyone know where the shower facilities are or near at the Suvarnabhumi airport? Also Does anyone know the prices?

KL Malaysia and singapore airports are around the 250 baht mark. The Suvarnabhumi Airport website fails to show where they are loated.

I want to freshen up before my flight incase I have plenty of time.

:GoldenSmile1: yeah come on guys has anyone found the shower . iv tried 3 times to find this facility at the airport and to no avail :D does it exist ??? or is it the holy grail .

I had a 7 hour stopover at Bangkok on the way to Europe last year and wanted a shower. Asked the a couple of the security guards and information desks and was told "no shower". wandered around for a while then asked another security guy. He said "hotel" and pointed towards Gate G i think, not to sure. There is a short time hotel inside the airport, charged by the hour, around $30 AUD from memory (fucking expensive for an hour).

You can try the hose in the Hong Nam.

Edited by mike_asia

You can try this forum.. www.flyertalk.com Just search or ask and I am sure you will get an answer

You can use the facilities without renting a room just for a Shower at "The Miracle by Louis Tavern" located 4th floor, Concorse G. Tell them you just want to use the showers only and the rate is only 350 Baht or $12 USD. They take USD or Thai Baht.

Here is the number for Louis Taverns. Make sure you tell them "Shower Only" otherwise they will rent you a room which is more expensive.

02-134-6565

Edited by SlickMonkey

:GoldenSmile1: guys very much appreciated , thanks for all the info :P