IGNORED

View Talay 5C studio for rent in Jomtien

CampariO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The studio will be available at the end of the month.

I intend to put in a new kitchen with washing machine and make a few other changes, the rental price will then be 16500 per month. The condo can also be rented as is for 15000 per month.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

tempting....But i will take my chance and wait until you know if your other condo ar building D will be available for October (for 1 year rental)...

Risky, i know....

Renovation has started, new kitchen and all other furniture is ordered.

16881920807709130007743779083028.thumb.jpg.8ee6c5382f7eef3ff67800928840e2f8.jpg

• Like 2

Always interesting to see a condo refurbishment as have done mine in VT2B over the yrs too. Good luck with the work and hope goes well!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

@CampariO Hi Mate thanks for posting. I really like the semi-open plan lay-out of your condo…very classy. Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new kitchen and furniture. Thanks for sharing 👍

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

@CampariO everybody’s taste is different, but this is the design and finish I went for when I refurbished our living room and had the extension to our house.

IMG_1240.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_1421.jpeg

IMG_1422.jpeg

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

5 minutes ago, LOTTELLEE WINNA said:

@CampariO everybody’s taste is different, but this is the design and finish I went for when I refurbished our living room and had the extension to our house.

Looks nice, but furnishing a place for rental or living by yourself is a big difference. 

Cannot use too expensive furniture and material, because the yield will go down. Tenants usally not treat the furnishings like their own. Sometimes it is impossible to clean them after a few years, so have to replace them if you want to offer a nice place.

Need to chose colors that are liked by most of the people.

Leather is expensive, PVC sofas are not practical. Many tenants in VT5 just open the windows and don't use AC to save money. Sitting on a PVC sofa is not comfortable, especially when wearing no shirt. To keep things clean, I prefere the sofa covers to be removable and washable (can use a cleaning company, but again this costs money).

In a studio one needs to have plenty of storage space. Doesn't help to make a stunning home when later there is no place to put the suitcase and all junk is distributed over the floor.

And so on....

• Like 7

Painting is finished, Mrs. CO and me did it by ourselves. For the more challenging jobs, such as replacing the toilet and installation of the shower separation I was lucky and got the help of the @Proffesor and some of his team in short notice. Thank you, Steve!

The toilet drain pipe was not installed properly by the original builder, so the job took a bit more efforts. 

IMG20230710113015.jpg

IMG20230710122305.jpg

IMG20230710140912.jpg

IMG20230710113346.jpg

IMG20230710140916.jpg

IMG20230710141945.jpg

• Like 3

Thanks for the compliments, Sir. Happy to assist.

• Like 1