IGNORED

Room with cooking facilities 600-1200 Baht

mikkol76

Hello

I am looking for a room with cooking facilities(price range 600-1200daily)

I have found some with poor location or too expensive(about 1500-2000 baht/daily)

I think room should be found area beach road-soi buakhao(or near buakhao)

Also betweet north and south pattaya road.

I would be pleased for any tips.I consider also guesthouses with microwawe in room.

wouldnt just buying food from the stall be much cheaper then making your own food?.. there are lots of places in soi LK Metro that goes around for that price range. that has a micro....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Yes i have looked internet pages of guesthouses in soi LK Metro.

I have never sleeped there.

And i just wondering is LK Metro too noisy at night times?

I have once sleeped in guesthouse in Soi 6.room was very good,but only problem was the noise of the bars.

I did not get sleep until the bars were closed.

Diana Estates on soi buakow has a nice fridge and microwave. You can buy an electric burner for cheap at Big C or lotus and cook in the room. They are usually monthly but there are 3 offices that rent rooms so they might rent one by the day. Really quiet place.

I got tired of eating out all the time and rented a condo with a kitchen. After two weeks I was tired of going to the supermarket, cooking etc. Now just soup and sandwiches when I can't handle Thai food

Edited by mike_asia

Try the Dianna Group places, between the Millenium House, the Dragon Apts., and the Estates they have, I believe one of them for sure will have cooking facilities. As well there is the Nova Apts. by Jameson's that I believe have full kitchens.

[email protected]

Airport Pickups/Dropoffs & Adventure Tours

I wanted a place to cook breakfast. When I roll out of bed I like to lay around, drink coffee and have breakfast without having to go out.

I found a nice place in VT6 for 1300 p/nt. from Dancewatchers. I have heard there is a bit of noise from next door though.

http://www.dancewatchers.com/

The Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ, just off Walking Street, has rooms with a small kitchenette that has hot plates. High season

rates are 800/night, low season 450-600. Far enough from WS for quiet sleeping, but otherwise very basic (no pool, no phones,

no elevator, but clean). I stay there frequently but never bothered using the cooking facilities. They also provide plates and utensils.

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired