Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

BOLT TAXI TO PHUKET AIRPORT ??

funky310

Does anyone know the approximate price for a 1 way trip from Patong to Phuket airport with BOLT?

I recently read the authorities were proposing to ban non-authorised taxi companies from picking up at the airport, which would presumably prohibit all rideshares? Presumably anyone can still drop passengers off at the airport though?

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

I just put the journey into Bolt. Price around Bht550. 

Seems reasonable for an around 40km journey at one in the morning. 

Might be cheaper at a more civilised hour?

Thanks Snowbird99! That's not a bad price at all. The cheapest for a regular pre-booked taxi transfer I have seen online is 639 Baht with Phuket.LIMO

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

I have used Bolt and Grab cabs a few times from Patong to Phuket airport. The price range was from 600 to 750 Baht.
Drivers told me that there are many cars waiting for return journey but to be able to hire them one must walk out from airport area. So if anyone traveling light or has small luggage bag they can try this option. 

• 3 weeks later...

We got 600 on line from airport to Karon wen we arrived then booked from Patong to. airport for 600. From. A travel desk.  

there is a bus that is 100. Bt every hour from Patong to. Airport

7 hours ago, Micky2 said:

Methinks Pattaya based Tan does not offer taxi service a thousand km away in Phuket!

I did not catch it was to Phuket... My fault, sorry

• 8 months later...

airport to Patong prices

Smart bus -100

Other buses - 200

Taxi airport counter  700 - 1000 quoted(750 i took)

Bolt ( just outside the airport wall) 500- 600