IGNORED

Shooting ranges?

antisteo

Hello Antisteo,

there is a shooting range at 2nd Road, Pattaya next to the Ladyboy Show "Alcazar".

At Google picture search you find some pics if you look for shooting range pattaya.

I think that's one of the biggest in Pattaya

Ex.

Why not search the board a bit????

it took me about 5 sec to locate this

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

Go to Koh Larn island, take the ferry / speedboat across. Once on the island, you can hire a motosai, they take you up into the hills, there is a great shooting range there, sawn off shotguns the lot !!

IMO it`s the worth the time & effort...

Sanuk Scouser.

Hibbert Scores We Riot ! Forza Toffees...

I believe there's a beaver cull in walking street; just a little bit down on the left :D

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

What pisses me off is the price they ask for ammo. Definitely negotiate....or leave!

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

I believe there's a beaver cull in walking street; just a little bit down on the left :10of10Score:

I don't think it's just confined to WS!! :wacko:

Bend over and touch your toes, I'll show you where the snake goes.

Not sure if you've already been and know, but there's a go-go bar called 'Beavers' in WS!! Can't wait to get back there.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 2 weeks later...

Go to pattaya gun club off the sukhumvit road. I found them to be the cheapest by far. Head south down sukhumvit rd a few miles and take a left turn when you see the sign for the place. There you pay to use the gun of your choice and then the amount of rounds you want. Koh larn is to expensive and so is the range next to the elephant trek place also on sukhumvit.

Hello Antisteo,

there is a shooting range at 2nd Road, Pattaya next to the Ladyboy Show "Alcazar".

At Google picture search you find some pics if you look for shooting range pattaya.

I think that's one of the biggest in Pattaya

Ex.

My buddy checked out that place our last trip, but he said the ammo prices were crazy expensive so he just skipped it.

-Smelly

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

Go to pattaya gun club off the sukhumvit road. I found them to be the cheapest by far. Head south down sukhumvit rd a few miles and take a left turn when you see the sign for the place. There you pay to use the gun of your choice and then the amount of rounds you want. Koh larn is to expensive and so is the range next to the elephant trek place also on sukhumvit.

Can you give us some idea of prices?

Maybe because that info is outdated. I always search the board first and then ask my question even if its been asked before because i want up to date info

I went to the one that's on 2nd road in the ladyboy show and i was not allowed to shoot because i did not have somebody with me to watch. this info was not in any of the searches i did. It was a total waste of a trip walking there. also it only had like 4 pistols to shoot and 1 rifle. nothing worth shooting i was hoping for like an ak47 or something i never shot before. plus it was expensive

Go to Koh Larn island, take the ferry / speedboat across. Once on the island, you can hire a motosai, they take you up into the hills, there is a great shooting range there, sawn off shotguns the lot !!

IMO it`s the worth the time & effort...

Sanuk Scouser.

prices as of a month ago at Ko Larn

n685676477_2194767_3565206.jpg

Why not seacrch the board or use google to find every thing that way we wont have to even chat with each other!

Can you give us some idea of prices?

Shooting range next to the elephant trek:

22 cal , 25 rounds 1500 bath - 50 rounds 2500 bath

9mm, 45cal - 25 rounds 2000bath- 50 rounds 3000bath

Can't remember the price for shotgun/rifle/revolver.

If u want to shoot, join the army, i got on a range in Phuket very expensive, wont be doing that again, they even charged me for the paper target!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe because that info is outdated. I always search the board first and then ask my question even if its been asked before because i want up to date info

I went to the one that's on 2nd road in the ladyboy show and i was not allowed to shoot because i did not have somebody with me to watch. this info was not in any of the searches i did. It was a total waste of a trip walking there. also it only had like 4 pistols to shoot and 1 rifle. nothing worth shooting i was hoping for like an ak47 or something i never shot before. plus it was expensive

i dont think anyone would have a problem with the same question being asked again IF you had or have searched the board and you let people know you have and that your asking for more up to date info on a subject , it also helps if you mention as much as possible in your enquiry on the board such as " i have been to x y and z and it wasnt good or that your after a certain somthing which narrows down the answers to what your really after , general questions get general answers after all

dont know about mac-10s but seems you can fire rambos m-60 here or even a grenade launcher should you so wish

http://www.mangosauce.com/travel/thunder_r...nh_cambodia.php

personaly speaking i wish id have read up on the dinosaur park "attraction" before paying to get in that was 10 mins of my life ill never get back and somone should report the place for cruelty to animals cos those cocs are in appauling conditions

Edited by merlin99

• 3 weeks later...

These were from the one beside the elephant trek (sorry i forget the name) last October

9mm - 20 bullets 1000 baht

Picture_108.jpg

.45 - 20 bullets 1500 baht

Picture_107.jpg

Picture_110.jpg

Picture_109.jpg

Ok i think i forgot my medication today because obviously the name is in the photos :D

And i promise i''ll learn how to resize my photos today too sorry :GoldenSmile1: