Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Grand Hotel

Hunterz

Stayed here for 4 nights/ well paid for 4 nights only really got 3 1/2 as I got to the hotel at 10-11 pm. Rooms are modernized and they are currently having a 48% reopening discount if you book via their site.

Had a lovely stay and it's right around the corner to nana plaza and about 5-10 min walk to Benjakitti Park, be warned though the the gym is currently still closed and the onsite restaurant has not opened up yet, I was told the gym should open up in December and the restaurant some time after the New Years. Wi-Fi is also good.

Weather was terrible so didn't get to test out the pool.

Thanks for the update. great deal with the promo code. Any renovations going on in the hotel itself ? Just for noise during the day. Always liked staying there and the rate ATM is really good.

44 minutes ago, Harve said:

Thanks for the update. great deal with the promo code. Any renovations going on in the hotel itself ? Just for noise during the day. Always liked staying there and the rate ATM is really good.

I don't recall hearing construction noises. hotel in front were redoing the pavers, think they finished by the time I checked out. Also looked like they were doing the resturant in the lobby but I never really seen work being done inside.

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite hotel since it first opened,i told the staff i had been staying there from when it first opened...she did a quick check and she said ,yes you have stayed here 37 times now.......fucking hell i get around,that is just one of many hotels i stay at in bkk and Pattaya 😀

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am stayed here.  They are only using the rooms in front of the building from my understanding.  I got the front of the building and can hear construction noise in the day at times and the tuk tuks flying through the street.  My white noise app on my phone can block it otherwise but I'm not used to hearing noise when I've stayed in the past, but also usually choose something not on street side.

Beds same as before.  I find them comfortable and they got supportive pillows here.  Hard to find in my opinion. Gym is still closed.  Can't stand the outlet placements here by the beds.  You need a longer cord to get to the outlet and the bed stand. Wifi has been slow at times and did lose internet for like an hour today. 

The 48% off is kind of crap because they raised their prices to compensate I believe. 

They changed the entrance area and actually couldn't figure out where the front door was at first because it's not marked and just looks like windows when I tried to go outside.

Right now I think there are better values than the 48% off right now.