IGNORED

Restaurants - Special Events & Offers

14 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

B5CFBCDA-CA2F-4B06-97A2-6C6ECF19601E.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that BM and connoisseur of "American" Chinese food @Jake.houston gave this place a repeat visit.

Is Smokin Joes still there?   I used to love the place, but I think it changed ownership and tyhe quality might have slipped a little.

Great thread, BTW - thanks for posting @davidge!

11 hours ago, davidge said:

I couldn’t find a menu or prices on the website.

Probably similar then...like 1650++ = 2000baht

11 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

Smokin Joes still there?   I used to love the place, but I think it changed ownership and tyhe quality might have slipped a little

It's there and it's awesome. Don't know what it was like in the good old days. But if it was much better, it would be out of this world. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Happy Hour 
75B Taco and 75B Margaritas
#3BzBurritoz #3BzatBuffaloBar #3BzatTQ #3BzSoi6  #3bz-burritoz

Happy Hour 2023.png

On 14/01/2023 at 20:37, Arnie85 said:

If anyone is looking for that Chinese place it’s attached to Steak & Co. 

300D946B-FD82-4128-BD11-8ED48BC78DBF.thumb.jpeg.1f8a5f852711c7f4a6d9c34eaa5e556f.jpeg

I went to this Chinese buffet last Friday. I think its called Hungry Panda, but maybe its Let's Wok, anyway its the one halfway up soi Lengkee.

I was a bit underwhelmed by the food, it seemed to be mainly fried chicken in different sauces. But maybe that's what UK takeaway-style Chinese is. I'd give the meal 6.5/10. Would I repeat? Not sure, I think I'll try the Queen Vic Chinese on s6 before I do.

I think I have a new TGF, a showgirl in KINK upstairs, and we'll be going to lots of these restaurants so I'll contribute on this thread.

• Like 2

On 15/01/2023 at 12:38, 3Bz_Mexican said:

Happy Hour 
75B Taco and 75B Margaritas
#3BzBurritoz #3BzatBuffaloBar #3BzatTQ #3BzSoi6  #3bz-burritoz

Happy Hour 2023.png

Location is where ?  

"#3BzatBuffaloBar #3BzatTQ #3BzSoi6" 

Some good hints there. The Buffalo one is near the bar of that name on 3rd. The 6 one in or around Wild Things. I'm sure I don't have to break down TQ :)

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

7BD5D951-4753-4775-98DD-C8FA2FE5C337.jpeg

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

7F8CC615-0AFF-477C-963A-68B5522EECE1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Top rating for the Chinese place mentioned earlier, restaurant very clean and spacious inside, good service, meal top notch. They looked a little small in the pictures so I got two, they’re much bigger than I was expecting.  Orange chicken and Singapore noodle w shrimp.  Not sure re: comment about everything being fried chicken in sauces, they have a whole bunch of stuff. Lo mein, chow mein, sweet and sour, beef, pork, bunch of stuff. I’ll be back.  It’s not a separate restaurant the whole Let’s Wok or whatever they call it is just the Chinese stuff at the back of their normal falang menu. 

C8CFE7D0-ECA0-4132-9F31-AC3B03CE744A.jpeg

Edited by Arnie85

10 hours ago, davidge said:

7F8CC615-0AFF-477C-963A-68B5522EECE1.jpeg

I'm guessing when they say on display it would be additional...either way looks like it might be worth the trip.  Have you been yet?

On 15/01/2023 at 00:32, Thomaz73 said:

It's there and it's awesome. Don't know what it was like in the good old days. But if it was much better, it would be out of this world. 

I've been there pre and post Covid, and thought the BBQ was good as a change of pace, but never was impressed with the steak. I've always had better luck on Soi Diana, at Beefeater, Patrick's, and what is the 3rd one right there? Longhorn?

6 hours ago, The Danimal said:

I'm guessing when they say on display it would be additional...either way looks like it might be worth the trip.  Have you been yet?

I haven’t been to the new restaurant. They only put their menus online a couple of weeks ago and, as expected, pricey. No set menu as the old Bruno’s had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Arnie85 said:

The buffet at the new Space hotel is criminally underpriced at 730 baht.

Thanks for posting.

An old facebook post states, International Buffet, Sunday to Thursday, 620baht++,  and Seafood Buffet, Friday Saturday 1190baht++

Still the same?

11 hours ago, Leo_Bia said:

Thanks for posting.

An old facebook post states, International Buffet, Sunday to Thursday, 620baht++,  and Seafood Buffet, Friday Saturday 1190baht++

Still the same?

11 hours ago, Arnie85 said:

Don’t know. Has been 730 both times I’ve been. 

that is probably the 620++ = 730

You show great desserts and hot dogs lol...anything else as far as entrees to note?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 16/01/2023 at 16:50, Thomaz73 said:

"#3BzatBuffaloBar #3BzatTQ #3BzSoi6" 

Some good hints there. The Buffalo one is near the bar of that name on 3rd. The 6 one in or around Wild Things. I'm sure I don't have to break down TQ :)

3Bz Buffalo Bar is in Buffalo bar (bar and girls in front / restaurant foor in back) Full menu available, TQ is in TQ as in Tahitian Queen (1st agogo in Pattaya) beach road between Soi 12 and 13, limited menu inside, or you can sit outside and the front counter, people watch at the beach and enjoy happy hour. You can't miss the giant 3Bz Tahitian Queen sign on beach road. Yes, 3Bz Wild Things Soi 6 is in Wild things, sit inside or outside

On 19/01/2023 at 22:44, Arnie85 said:

The buffet at the new Space hotel is criminally underpriced at 730 baht. That’s almost half of what Hilton charges for buffet and Dusit Thani charges 2000.  Have been twice now and never many falang in there, I think they assume since the hotel is so expensive the buffet will be as well, which is not the case. Also, unlike the Hilton drinks are included. 

B0683857-D840-44A0-A420-8FDF4238CFA4.jpeg

493AC77A-BD3D-47C5-9D58-1A20DC2976F6.jpeg

D51CED56-FB71-48BE-81CD-0AA705284ABD.jpeg

B2FD378F-3101-4E9D-9EF9-ED8A9CDD8EE9.jpeg

8E41D547-E196-4AAC-8779-C8D02238F612.jpeg

F6569857-B82E-4A05-A770-1D41E2A96F01.jpeg

6E587F13-BE2B-4510-AFE6-80943FCDE3AA.jpeg

Looks absolutely amazing, thanks for the info, as we usually will go to the Hilton. Will def give it a try!

On 19/01/2023 at 19:57, The Danimal said:

that is probably the 620++ = 730

You show great desserts and hot dogs lol...anything else as far as entrees to note?

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Pricey for desserts and hot dogs. 555

Just had a brief look online but didn't see any more details on the offerings or much photos.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LuvThaiPussy said:

Ya, I was thinking the same thing. Pricey for desserts and hot dogs. 555

Just had a brief look online but didn't see any more details on the offerings or much photos.

Same here...their site needs some help

Looks promising though so I hope to get some more pics before I head over

On 19/01/2023 at 22:59, Leo_Bia said:

Thanks for posting.

Still the same?

What time?

Went to Space a few nights ago, really nice hotel. Up to 6th floor, pay before ya go in. Decent value at 730B for an all you can eat, with free cans of soft drinks, etc. Missus was happy with sushi and the Thai food was decent. The international dishes were good.

Got there back of 6, few people in, suspect it opens at 6. I was the only Farang there. Be warned, the place fills up with Chinese and they do not make for a pleasant dining experience, lots of kids too.  

They do a seafood buffet on Fridays and Saturdays and is around 1,300B.

4 hours ago, jimboh said:

Went to Space a few nights ago, really nice hotel. Up to 6th floor, pay before ya go in. Decent value at 730B for an all you can eat, with free cans of soft drinks, etc. Missus was happy with sushi and the Thai food was decent. The international dishes were good.

Got there back of 6, few people in, suspect it opens at 6. I was the only Farang there. Be warned, the place fills up with Chinese and they do not make for a pleasant dining experience, lots of kids too.  

They do a seafood buffet on Fridays and Saturdays and is around 1,300B.

I'm up for the AYCEs in the 4* Bangkok hotels at 50% off on eatigo, which makes the ones I go to 400-500B total including the ++ 17%. Personally I wouldn't call 730B good value. Bangkok seems to be better value for hotel buffets because many of them are on eatigo offering good discounts.

• Like 3