Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eva premium economy

BigLicks

The premium economy seats on Eva 777 aircraft look really comfortable, I will be returning to LHR one-way early March, very tempted to treat myself to a premium economy seat, cost about £100+ more than economy, anyone used the service, your opinions please...

Have economized🙂 several times with their economy class from LHR with no complaints at all and there is always eye candy there at your command even at the back of the plane, food could be a bit better but hey when you're travelling to Thailand...

Seperate check-in together with extra leg room in economy plus seems to me a no brainer

you may find this helpful.

Travelled from LHR to BKK and back a few weeks ago with Eva  in PE. Worth the extra in my opinion. Food was good, but unsure if different from normal economy. Main motivation was the seat and the space. I found the seat  comfortable; good width, lots of legroom with a footrest and decent recline.  Had a somewhat large person next to me for one flight; no problem. 

Managed a few hours sleep without difficulty.  Something I would not have managed in normal economy. 

I’m at the age where I won’t travel long haul economy and PE offers a viable alternative to BC.  When I booked BC was around £1k more expensive for a round trip. Didn’t think it was worth the difference  

Would I travel Eva PE again? Already booked for a trip to Thailand in about a month. 

I treated myself to EVA premium back in 2019 but my flight from Heathrow was cancelled due to their cabin crew strike at the time :Anger:

Got rebooked on the BA flight also premium. 

The flight home was with EVA as the strike had ended. I think it was well worth the money, for a long bastard like me there was plenty of room and the service was very attentive. It was so much better than BA's offering.

I paid just over £800 at the time but these days I've been priced out of such luxuries lol.

• Like 3

I have not flown EVA PE, but I have flown Singapore PE and Cathay PE. Both were exponential upgrades over economy.

To me, there is NO QUESTION that it is worth the extra money, but I'm fairly tall, heavy (6'2" 245 lbs), and I have very balky knees.

Some may think I'm crazy and I am JUST speaking for myself, but, as I have said in other threads, if my only option was flying economy, I would stay home.

Notionally need to wear a mask. 

In practice only worn during boarding. Few passengers bothered once under way. Crew made no attempt to enforce mask wearing. 

Yes, worth the cost 100%. I never fly regular economy anymore after I tried EVA PE

The PE on EVA is well worth the cost.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

7 hours ago, BigLicks said:

The premium economy seats on Eva 777 aircraft look really comfortable, I will be returning to LHR one-way early March, very tempted to treat myself to a premium economy seat, cost about £100+ more than economy, anyone used the service, your opinions please...

I have flown many times premium economy EVA London- Bangkok well worth the extra expenses 

Pretty sure it is a lot more than extra £100 more like £300/£400 for a return ticket 

Thanks, just checked, as of this moment the one-way premium economy with Eva for early March BKK-LHR is £74 more expensive than economy, I won't book yet as want to keep my options open for my return date.

31 minutes ago, BigLicks said:

Thanks, just checked, as of this moment the one-way premium economy with Eva for early March BKK-LHR is £74 more expensive than economy, I won't book yet as want to keep my options open for my return date.

Which site is that just checked on skyscanner the price difference is £200 for early March which is about the normal price difference from economy to premium economy one way  

5 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Which site is that just checked on skyscanner the price difference is £200 for early March which is about the normal price difference from economy to premium economy one way  

Checked again on SS...Economy £470 PE £544 =£74........remember I am talking one-way not return..

18 minutes ago, BigLicks said:

Checked again on SS...Economy £470 PE £544 =£74........remember I am talking one-way not return..

I checked again on skyscanner E £474 PE £674 one way EVA Bangkok- London March 3 

which date is PE only £74 more?

I've flown with EVA in Premium Economy many times between Asia and the US.  Much more comfortable than regular economy.  I can't recommend it enough.

• Like 2
If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

I booked a return flight in PE with EVA to the UK in Nov...

Total amount:

THB 45385

Seemed pretty reasonable as I paid £874.45 back in 2016 for the same flight...of course the fx rate changes things currently but you can't help that much (works out to be ~£1,020) so a 16% increase in 6 years.

I like PE a lot as you only have a few people beside you, you get the same menu as Business, and the seat is wider and reclines a lot more (a lot like the old Business class seats) so you can get a better rest.

Of course it is not a patch on BC but then the prices for that are crazy now.

• Like 2