IGNORED

Any short term property rental agencies?

miha101

Hey guys! I am planning to buy a condo (looking at Arcadia Beach/Continental, Laguna beach or similar), that I would use twice a year for my 2/3 week vacation and rent it out through AirBnB, Booking.com and similar short term rental platforms and OTAs. Can anyone recommend an agency that deals with short term rentals and provides all the services necessary (cleaning, replying to messages, arranging keys, solving eventual issues,...). Anyone used such services? What kind of fees I could expect? Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

I have not found such services. Last two trips I have used airbnb and I have been very happy about the services provided. I have rented condos from Siam Oriental condos in Pratamnak. They have a service company called Baancare which will provide services such as cleaning etc. 

I have done cleaning myself and I have always rented condo which have washing machine. On latest trip my TGF provided such services :)

• Like 2

Hey, thanks for sharing, but perhaps I didn't explain myself well: what I was looking for is an agency that I would hand over the keys of the condo that I am about to buy - the agency would then, for a fee obviously, rent it short term on various platforms. I am looking for an "all-inclusive" service, so monitoring bookings,  handing out keys, cleaning, replying to inquiries and so on... I would then use it twice a year for my vacation. So far, I only found https://mybnbfactory.com/airbnb-property-management-bangkok/ that provides something similar; seems like they offer two packages: 10% fee for basic condo short term rental management or full condo rental management for short term stays, for a 20% fee. So, I was looking for some alternatives for such service....

mybnb.png

This Might be no good whatsoever 

But Dancewatchers condo rental  do something similar for their clients condo's 

you could always sent them an Email and have a chat 

The American owner is called  Mike 

[email protected]

Dancewatchers, true...I actually rented a condo in View Talay 2 through them, long time ago :) I'll give it a shot, thanks!

I think it's minimum 1 month for condo rental.

dance watchers dont have many flats and any idea for long terms ?...like 2-6 months...i want an outdoor big pool and nice with tennis courts like in metro and jomtien condotel. just a studio and prefer jomtien...cant find any agents doing it really- for sure i pay the agency the normal fee 20 percent. Not any has a facebook link or a homepage for private renting out. i been into some fb pages but really loosy

12 hours ago, evaldo said:

dance watchers dont have many flats and any idea for long terms ?...like 2-6 months...i want an outdoor big pool and nice with tennis courts like in metro and jomtien condotel. just a studio and prefer jomtien...cant find any agents doing it really- for sure i pay the agency the normal fee 20 percent. Not any has a facebook link or a homepage for private renting out. i been into some fb pages but really loosy

Dancewatchers offer longer term as well as nightly but they are very expensive for long term rental. They have many units in VT2A in Jomtien, their office is on the ground floor, and the pool is very good.

There are other agents on the ground floor of 2A and there are agents on the ground floor of VT5 & 7.

There is also an agent on the left hand side of the lobby of Jomtien Complex condo that has many units there to rent either short term or longer term. The pool isn’t the best but it does have tennis courts.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

4 hours ago, reckless said:

Alan Bolton in The Avenue may also be able to help you.

3F42DD6E-19B3-420B-A55A-C9AC50F23783.png

Thanks for sharing, I wonder if they do short term rentals as well.

14 hours ago, miha101 said:

Thanks for sharing, I wonder if they do short term rentals as well.

They do. I’ve booked one for November.

• Like 2

I've just seen this video in YouTube

• 1 month later...

Have you looked at renthub thailand.the site is available in both Thai and English.

They have many properties  at different price points all over thailand available direct from the owner.

well worth a look and if nothing else you will get a general idea of the average rental prices in the area you want to live in.

Edited by Pat56
Spelling

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe try Mimo

Also, I would scan through Air Bnb and find someone listing multiple rentals in Pattaya, almost guaranteed to be a short-term rental agent of sorts.