IGNORED

Arbour Hotel

CPattaya

For my upcoming trip I am consider staying at the Arbour hotel.

Never stayed here before but I can currently pick up this 5-star hotel for just £35 a night in November. Location isn't amazing, but less than a 10 min walk to Treetown. Additionally, the hotel is rated 9.1 on Agoda and the rooftop pool looks amazing!

I'm just wondering if anyone knows about the joiner policy for this hotel? Is there any joiner fee and/or limits on number of girls - think I will be booking a king size room for 2 people if that changes anything.

Also, feel free to add any other general comments about the hotel that you think are useful for me/others.

Thanks

Edited by CPattaya

fwiw: they replied to me within hours. i always recommend to just write them instead of relying on a random account of a random guy on a forum... of course that's not necessary for a well established place that's been around and has hundreds of reports / regulars on here...

"

Greeting from At Mind Group of hotels and Residences

Our hotel offer free of charge for one visitor overnight joining per room per night. One Room could be applied in two maximum occupy per room per night included one Visitor.  Thai law requires that all guests must be registered, both foreign and Thai nationals. Thai law also requires all of its citizens carry an official identification card on them at all times once.

Extra bed for extra person.

500.- without Breakfast per night per person

700.- with Breakfast per night per person

Should you require further inquiry or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us as your convenience time.

"

i assume you can have several visitors during the day, just only one at a time. as usual. but i will ask again and confirm. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

"Dear Valued guest,

Greeting from At Mind Group of hotels and Residences

Thank you for select our hotel as your destination. Our hotel maximum stay per room for two persons, We have no additional charge for the joiner free.

Visitor are require original Passport, Driving license or ID card keep at front desk during visit hotel and register at Front desk for safety and security.

We allow one guest per one time.

If you have any other questions or concern, please do not feel hesitate to let us know.  

Best regards,"

there you go. everything business as usual. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

• 5 months later...
On 26/09/2022 at 13:22, seaman said:

If you stay there, make a little review :)

Can be interessant as hotel, as if a bit north of the action ...

Had a great time at The Arbour hotel - would recommend.

Great with guests, amazing staff, very nice rooms (although a slightly strange shape).

Rooftop pool is amazing - managed to watch the big annual firework display from up there and the views were fantastic.

Only (minor) negative is the location (10 min walk to LK Metro rather than right on your doorstep).

Price seems to be about £10 higher now (about the £50 /night mark rather than £40).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Necroing post. Stayed at arbour for over a week with a friend in a dual room suite, brought multiple girls back at a time between us and there was absolutely zero issue with it. Staff didn’t take IDs and were very friendly all throughout. Even when some poor old monger had a heart attack and died a few doors down. Died happy I guess. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1