IGNORED

The Penthouse Hotel Pattaya

johnnywalker1243

Few years back stayed few nights in this place, seen in Google says temporarily closed, apologies if this has been discussed further down tried searching before posting, but does anyone no if this opening up again? some proper good nights in that place was hoping to stay there November, nothing around like it if anyone can recommend thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

12 minutes ago, johnnywalker1243 said:

need to brush up my search skills

Key is to search in "topic titles only" and for "all terms". Play around with it. If you search full forum content, it can be a bit challenging. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 6 months later...

Apparently the building has now been sold and is currently under renovation so it will be interesting to see what it becomes.

Hopefully some of the members of the building crews give the swings a proper send off.  

2 hours ago, Stumpdog said:

Apparently the building has now been sold and is currently under renovation so it will be interesting to see what it becomes.

it's a big building (which i walk past almost every morning) and there is work going on but only a few workers and a huge task in front of them. whatever they are doing it will take a long time

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, dearjb said:

anyone been past this hotel lately? does it look like it will open this year?

Walked past there last trip in July, it is closed and looks very rundown

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 1 month later...

From the Pattaya Mail 11th July 2023

"....The Penthouse, a Pattaya three-four star institution for decades, is undergoing a complete revamp with a view to opening in style for the high tourist season in October..."

Great memories might be returning...:-)

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, rene131 said:

Any news about Penthouse hotel? Does anyone recommends any other hotel similar to Penthouse? I mean sex vibe (mirrors etc)?

You can buy it if you want - though it’s pretty much been gutted.

IMG_6306.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

15 hours ago, rene131 said:

Any news about Penthouse hotel? Does anyone recommends any other hotel similar to Penthouse? I mean sex vibe (mirrors etc)?

You might be able to negotiate a special room rate with the guard that sits at the front entrance, but I expect you'll find the rooms a wee bit dusty.