Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Applying for a new evisa while still in Thailand?

sir

1 hour ago, sir said:

Sound interesting. How long is a covid exstension then? Do I apply for it after 60+30 days?

Would be very happy if I could stay in Thailand all my 175 days and not leave at all.

Covid extensions have stopped being issued now August 24th.I had applied before that date and recently been to immigration to get the last 30 days covid extension stamp(30+30) in my passport.

Edited by Gaztop08

• 1 month later...
On 16/09/2022 at 22:30, LuckyAye said:

Im thinking of doing something similar. 

I am already here, and my extensions will be up at the end of October. I am currently on the visa I got at land border. 30 days on arrival.

So I plan to apply to RTE in London for an E Visa, before I leave Thailand. I will then go to Vietnam for a few days and try and come back in to Thailand using the E Visa.

As others have said, its fairly new and no one is 100% sure if it will work.

I will update later with the outcome.

How did this work out for you. Did you get an evisa? 

1 hour ago, sir said:

How did this work out for you. Did you get an evisa? 

Hello Sir, I haven't tried..as I went out to Loas with my motorbike instead.

I decided not too as crossing with my bike at the land border can be fairly stressful anyway. And adding in the possibility of being turned around at Thailand after being stamped out of Laos and driving over the friendship bridge wasn't worth the risk.

So I am now good until end of January...

Hopefully some one has tried by now and posts some info somewhere .

Are you planning to give it a go?

23 hours ago, LuckyAye said:

Are you planning to give it a go?

I am thinking about it. Will go to get my 30 days in Jomtien soi 5 next week and after that I might give it a try.