Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Organizing Tourist Visa > Australia for Thai National

FunLab

Apologies if this specific topic has already been covered recently somewhere?   (I did look)...

My personal situation in Farangland means that it is really difficult for me to get to LOS without imploding my life in realityland...    Best I can manage the real thing is 1 or 2 short 10 day trips a year - when my libido is writing checks for 4 plus long trips per year..

With this limitation in mind - one of my projects during my last real trip, (Aug 2022); was to road test and recruit a LBFM that I could drop a wad on; (potentially importing her a few times a year into my home city in Australia on a tourist visa)...    Warehousing her in a nice hotel somewhere near to my home; and then having my way with her for short bursts of fun; (and also including a 24/7 mini break within her visit).    Total duration of this tourist holiday - "approx 10 - 14 days"...

Now before anyone chimes in saying this whole plan is too limiting; (eg one LBFM v Pattaya) - I want to say that (a) it's my only option per the explanation above; and (b) this girl is a genuine no limits character - and this type suits me to a tee; and as well as that; these types of girls don't grow on trees...    (Not inferring any obvious monkey status with that comment); meaning more in terms of sexual rarity and mind-body pleasure for me ....

So with the above in mind - can anyone recommend any immigration / visa agents I can talk to about the feso and costs of sorting out her passport and Aust tourist visa...?   Can PM me if prefer ...   How you know the Agent would be appreciated as well...   (Past customer; business or family associate; etc).

- She's based in Korat - so local company to that area would possibly be of help.   But she also "frequents"  BKK often too... 
- She's already has a passport, (expired); and then there's the matter of the
- Aust tourist visa...  ??

Also for the record - as no paid; or paid in kind benefit is permitted whilst traveling on a tourist visa - this will be an unpaid in any way gig for her - my tee-rak ...

Many thanks,
FunLab

1Cor7:29