IGNORED

Can you auto-following new topics

Derrick Longham

Is there a way to get notified for new topics?

For example I can search sections and then look at topics that have been posted, then follow them if I'm interested in them.

But is there a way to follow new topics or sections buyt default, and then unfollow them if they are of no interest?

Maybe I'm missing something, have looked in the how to section but couldnt find anything in there??

8 minutes ago, Derrick Longham said:

Is there a way to get notified for new topics?....

the only way that i know is on the top-right page there are 2 clickable text "view new content" and "mark site read"

if you click "new content" open a page with all the latest topic that you didn't read and after you can click on "mark site read" to put all the topic as you read it, so next time you log in and click again "new content" you will see only the new one.

of course you can follow a specific topic

1572653915_newcontent.thumb.jpg.4a1655ed15fba9aada681e1e9d58aefe.jpg

7 minutes ago, alecranb said:

the only way that i know is on the top-right page there are 2 clickable text "view new content" and "mark site read"

if you click "new content" open a page with all the latest topic that you didn't read and after you can click on "mark site read" to put all the topic as you read it, so next time you log in and click again "new content" you will see only the new one.

of course you can follow a specific topic

1572653915_newcontent.thumb.jpg.4a1655ed15fba9aada681e1e9d58aefe.jpg

Thankyou looking into this now possibly this is the way