IGNORED

A couple of questions in response to the latest news

climber44

For those of you in Bangkok, how much (if any) effect are the current protests, etc having on the mongering scene? My hotel is near Nana, and I am growing a little concerned about even being in the capitol.

Secondly, with the possible banning of alcohol for 2 to 3 days, does that mean that the bars will close? or will they just not be serving alcoholic beverages? I know that during some holidays they are closed completely, but this doesn't seem to be one of those holidays. If anyone has heard anything, please let me know.

11 days until paradise.

For those of you in Bangkok, how much (if any) effect are the current protests, etc having on the mongering scene? My hotel is near Nana, and I am growing a little concerned about even being in the capitol.

Secondly, with the possible banning of alcohol for 2 to 3 days, does that mean that the bars will close? or will they just not be serving alcoholic beverages? I know that during some holidays they are closed completely, but this doesn't seem to be one of those holidays. If anyone has heard anything, please let me know.

11 days until paradise.

I live in Bangkok and you wouldn't know anything was happening, hopefully it will scare away more tourists which makes it much better for the rest of us. Less crowds, desperate BGs and traders, with a bit of luck they'll take over the airport again as well. Hopefully Thailand will declare a state of emergency too , this really helps especially at the end of the month when rents are due.

There is always somewhere to drink in BKK, whatever is going on.

nothin to worry, just dont go near the protestors.

Its totally normal evrywhere in BKK, accept the Govt house.

The alcohol thing, i dont think they will banned it.

I'm in Pattaya now but I agree that the political demonstrations will have little affect on the naughty scene at Nana, Cowboy or Patpong. Just mind your own business and you will be fine.

Truth be told, another airport closure would be a bigger worry but there are no guarantees in life are there?

Good luck/happy mongering :D

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

hopefully it will scare away more tourists which makes it much better for the rest of us. Less crowds, desperate BGs and traders, with a bit of luck they'll take over the airport again as well.

but then the locals will put up their prices because demand has been reduced :D

but then the locals will put up their prices because demand has been reduced :Party1:

Don't fall for that one mate, trust me. :D

Same as before

A small minority without brain get paid by power crazed peoples for their own interest.

88 % of the people in Bangkok do not want any political protest. They only want to live in peace and happyness.

Sabai sabai gadai.

Just visit the Nana district. All the Thais need money not problems at the moment.

Same as before

A small minority without brain get paid by power crazed peoples for their own interest.

88 % of the people in Bangkok do not want any political protest. They only want to live in peace and happyness.

Sabai sabai gadai.

Just visit the Nana district. All the Thais need money not problems at the moment.

I'd say 89% would be a more accurate figure.

At no time over the last 2 years have the unrest even got close to the tourist areas and I doubt they ever will.

The only concern is any airport repetition.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Perhaps

The 88% were in the yellow shirt time according the Nation.

I've just done my own survey and it is actually 86.345 %.

At no time over the last 2 years have the unrest even got close to the tourist areas and I doubt they ever will.

The only concern is any airport repetition.

Last time i said no country is so so stupid and close an international airport.

I hope i never have to say: " Thailand has done it twice !!!"