IGNORED

Flights to Siem Reap from BKK

KDNG

Guys

Im trying to paln a short venture into Cambo..I want to fly into Siem Reap then fly out of Phenom Phen from and to BKK....any suggestions on cheap flights/airlines. I was thinking of taking a speed boat from Siem Reap to PP. Not sure, everything is still in the works. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I think the only option from BKK is Bangkok Air. Good service and I would recommend it, although you will see plenty of folks complaining about the fare for a relatively short flight. Speed boat to PP is a new one to me. The ideal of taking a boat on the Ton Le Sap is one of those that seems interesting but, at least as to the regularly scheduled passenger boats, I have seen a lot of people say it is not all that pleasant or safe.

Hi KDNG,

Have a look at Air Asia, I have found them pretty cheap and some days are cheaper than others. (new planes as well)

I hope this is useful to you.

Cheers

Highlander

I too am planning a 3 day jaunt over to Siem Reap/Anghor whilst in Thailand in october. Do I need to sort out a visa for Cambodia? Or is this done at airport?

I too am planning a 3 day jaunt over to Siem Reap/Anghor whilst in Thailand in october. Do I need to sort out a visa for Cambodia? Or is this done at airport?

Can be done at the airport or border...also the Cambo gov has a new thing called E-Visa to make things quicker on your arrival, but it does not apply to every point of entry into the country. I have decided to take the land route to Siem Reap, if I end up going. The flights are too expensive and going by land seems more of an adventure too.

Unfortunately Air Asia does not fly BKK to REP...but they do have excellent fairs for thos eof you who want to travel around SE Asia

I have decided to take the land route to Siem Reap, if I end up going. The flights are too expensive and going by land seems more of an adventure too.

That`s a fair point, and something I have considered too.