IGNORED

Professional Online Marketer - Ask Me Anything!

MrTrouble

Hello All,

In an effort to give back to this forum in the small ways that I can, I thought I'd dust off this section of the forum and see if there's anyone out there who has questions related to internet marketing. I'll be happy to answer any questions that I can in full detail. My expertise is Search Engine Optimization (all aspects including link building, on page, content marketing, local businesses etc), Google Ads PPC, and Facebook/Instagram campaigns.

I made millions in the early 2000's doing dropship ecommerce and then around 2010 switched to owning a marketing agency where I offer the aforementioned services for a monthly retainer to established businesses. I'm happy to answer newbie questions or discuss more advanced tactics with other seasoned users. I'm also happy to do audits of your current website/business if you're a business owner in Pattaya looking to increase your online presence. 

Ask away!

Her photos don't need a retouch
She askin' why haven't I nut
I didn't know we in a rush... Enjoyin' the moment, so hush

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts