IGNORED

Best place to exchange money in Pattaya

andy lambert

Hi, Can anyone tell me where the best exchange rates can be found in Pattaya?? Is it best to change at the bank or on the street somewhere??? Also what are the current rates for GBP/ Sterling in Pattaya at the moment??

There are some threads here about money exchanges. They are all over Pattaya from what I have read. Here is a web site for GBP to Baht. Also, it is said larger notes get a better rate, at least for the USD. Maybe the same for the GBP. I couldn't find a thread about where to change your money.

http://bankexchangerates.daytodaydata.net/default.aspx

Here is a thread about money exchange.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Excha...tes-t36128.html

Here is another thread.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Curre...nge-t34973.html

Edited by Vampire

All of the stalls on the streets offer a very similar amount. Very slight variation. perhaps 1/10 tehnth of baht. Some places may offer 35.5 and another will offer 35.4. The beauty of Patts is that there are so many places to exchange money that you will never have to worry about it. Walk down any Soi and you will find a place.

You will almost always get the best rate at the exchange booth of T.T. Travel, just after PattayalandsoiII on the way to Walking Street

You cant miss it......its yellow/white colour scheme tends to stick out.

There is another T.T. Travel exchange booth in a similar position on Second Road (head in the same direction)

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

ok i have checked thiis out and there is only 1 which give top rates.

That is the one on beachroud nearly at Walking Street, Yellow collors. There are Two it's the biggest one with Two girls exchanging.

If youre not sure just check the rates and you will know it directly. Been at sabaailand, Centralroad, Soi bhukao,....Now i do not hestitate, the one i tell you is the best.

• 3 weeks later...

If your in south pattaya, check out Super T's rates.

Its a painting/gift shop, but also has an exchange.

Its on the left hand side of second road between Pattaya Tai, and Soi VC.