IGNORED

Scooter or Motorcycle monthly rental recommendation

Tidiver

What rental companies have survived the shut down that members are currently using and can recommend? 

Any recommendations? TIA 

• Like 2

My next Pattaya rental will be with @pattayagolf, a long time forum member and motorbike and car rental company owner. I tried the bicycle route last trip but it is just not my thing. Scooters I don't mind but it was reenforced that bicycles in Pattaya scare the stuffing out of me. And first time out I did a Joe Biden and got my foot caught on the pedal when trying to dismount. I think I'll stick with Scooters for intown transportation beyond walking. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tidiver said:

What rental companies have survived the shut down that members are currently using and can recommend? 

Any recommendations? TIA 

please contact me for any bike rentals

LINE dkmotorbike

[email protected]

0899326716 Whats app

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

9 hours ago, Tidiver said:

Any recommendations? TIA 

These folks whom I've used, have a cool rent to own program, nice if you're like me enjoy trying the different models available in Pattaya - if ya know what I mean.

https://www.pjtrading.shop/index.php?id_category=17&controller=category