IGNORED

hotel with monthly rate needed

starfish

Hello everyone!

my standard hotel in Pattaya is unfortunately close at the moment and so i need a alternative hotel with  monthly rate for December / January.

Price around 35.000 Baht with breakfast better but without also ok. if possibile with Swimmingpool.

important that is soi buakao area or not to far away, central pattaya is ok.

and even more important, that is a quiet room not near the street and no bars in the near....

if someone can help me with a good hotel was great!!

best regards 

Areca sent me a offer for this period in December/January for a Standard Plus Room, price 51.000 incl Breakfast and for 3 nights ( 30.+31.12. 2022 and 01.01.2023 ) additional cost 500 Baht / Night 

....so it is totally 52.500 Baht for 30 Nights and this is too much 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, starfish said:

Areca sent me a offer for this period in December/January for a Standard Plus Room, price 51.000 incl Breakfast and for 3 nights ( 30.+31.12. 2022 and 01.01.2023 ) additional cost 500 Baht / Night 

....so it is totally 52.500 Baht for 30 Nights and this is too much 

Ya, it was 30,000 for me last year.

More people in town so they raised them.

Mate you are coming right in High Season. 

Getting any deals will be hard. 

There is a place called "sleep With Me", very nice, you may want to try them. Otherwise try Air B&B for longer term 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Some time ago I was reading a very long TR on the sister site written by a BM who was in Pattaya nearly a month. Anyway, among the hotels he mentioned I noticed Chaba Hut resort on Soi Buakhao. It's resort type of place and I was planning to have some nights there would I have decided to go to Pattaya. So, have no first hand experience but perhaps others here do.

Link: https://www.chabahutresortpattaya.com/rates