IGNORED

New Hotel close to the Hospital on Soi Bukhaou

Wedge

Does anyone know the name of the new hotel under construction on Soi Bukhaou?  When it's supposed to open?  It's near the hospital.  Thanks.

7 hours ago, Wedge said:

Does anyone know the name of the new hotel under construction on Soi Bukhaou?  When it's supposed to open?  It's near the hospital.  Thanks.

the main build is done. interior it's impossible to know the progress. still a lot to do reception area. i would say at least a couple of months. plenty of workers on the project.

there is another hotel build near the top of Soi 15 called Amethyst just a few meters away. i think de bua (which started their build after Amethyst) will be ready first

12 minutes ago, mike2228 said:

Is this new hotel next to Nature View

Yes

• 4 weeks later...

today electrical goods supplier Numchai was delivering a load of 43 inch flat screen panasonic tv's

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 29/08/2022 at 21:51, Wedge said:

it's now open. think it started trading yesterday. Amethyst round the corner (which started building way before Debua ) is still not open but it won't be long

Edited by striderman

6 hours ago, striderman said:

it's now open. think it started trading yesterday. Amethyst round the corner (which started building way before Debua ) is still not open but it won't be long

1st December for the Amethyst.....peeked in at the rooms last night starting a 1500 for superior up to 8000 baht for the executive suite.......good luck to them but I feel a bit overpriced :WhoSaw1:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, petermik said:

1st December for the Amethyst.....peeked in at the rooms last night starting a 1500 for superior up to 8000 baht for the executive suite.......good luck to them but I feel a bit overpriced :WhoSaw1:

8000 per night eh! id expect agogo show dancers on tap 24 hrs a day,  quick book me a couple of months there !

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I've booked the 1500 baht room at Amethyst just before New Year, excited to try a brand new hotel. I've stayed at VT6 for the last 10 years.

The rooftop pool looks good. The expensive rooms gets Executive Lounge access. 

• 2 weeks later...

1587469102_20221204_1239394561.thumb.jpg.649e9d9943062001ee2ebd1c0e091930.jpg

de bua. the one from the opening post query. now open

54344476_20221204_1237312361.thumb.jpg.dd5215c83322ee3fea4f4ad6299b907a.jpg

amethyst opened start of december. stones throw away in Soi 15 buakaow end

• Like 2

Checked out both of these today(always like in person visits rather than pics on the computer).  Have to say that pretty impressed with both.  I think I like the debua more just because it a bit cheaper, but they are both nice additions.  

1 hour ago, striderman said:

de bua. the one from the opening post query. now open

Does it have an off-street car parking area?

1 hour ago, Garzan said:

Does it have an off-street car parking area?

yep. underneath hotel where the guy in the black shirt is standing.

amethyst also has off street parking. i think the building code these days if you build a hotel you must have parking to go with it

Edited by striderman

On 22/11/2022 at 11:52, Danjel said:

I've booked the 1500 baht room at Amethyst just before New Year, excited to try a brand new hotel. I've stayed at VT6 for the last 10 years.

The rooftop pool looks good. The expensive rooms gets Executive Lounge access. 

I was going to book this hotel but had this exchange on Facebook.0F2BBFC8-E51A-4B60-AF28-2B3FECC028BF.thumb.png.38ab01d641f0bcced514d60cbaadd76d.png

maybe lost in translation but would be very interested to hear from someone who stays there.

I booked my usual D hotel just to be safe.

What google review says on DeBua

"et visite d'ami dans la chambre impossible" -> "and friend's visit in the impossible room"
No joiner even at a fee?

28 minutes ago, bangna said:

You gotta love underground parking,just  ask the people at Grand Avenue

That is why the Baraquda is one of my favorite rainy season hotels. Part of the parking is elevated. 

1 minute ago, ElSueco said:

What google review says on DeBua

"et visite d'ami dans la chambre impossible" -> "and friend's visit in the impossible room"
No joiner even at a fee?

there cannot be many reviews yet. before it opened every search i tried kept sending to La De Bua hotel Phuket.

51 minutes ago, bangna said:

You gotta love underground parking,just  ask the people at Grand Avenue

In fairness, there was the one disaster in 21. And they've done a bunch of stuff to prevent any repeat. Given how crazy this rainy season was, it seems it's worked. 

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, striderman said:

there cannot be many reviews yet. before it opened every search i tried kept sending to La De Bua hotel Phuket.

On walk through today there was a tf(my guess) girl knocking on a door on same floor that I looked at room.  Asked the person showing me if any problem/charges for that and they said no.  At the vogue you do need your room card to access elevator so would need to meet girl in lobby.  Funny enough person showing me the room there did not say anything about a fee.  

12 minutes ago, rioman said:

On walk through today there was a tf(my guess) girl knocking on a door on same floor that I looked at room.  Asked the person showing me if any problem/charges for that and they said no.  At the vogue you do need your room card to access elevator so would need to meet girl in lobby.  Funny enough person showing me the room there did not say anything about a fee.  

come to think of it BM soi7 told me he had seen a TG we know from her exercising early beach rd exiting De Bua last week

Edited by striderman

11 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

In fairness, there was the one disaster in 21. And they've done a bunch of stuff to prevent any repeat. Given how crazy this rainy season was, it seems it's worked. 

I saw a notice from Centara Ave Residences across the road mid November advising due to tropical storm  co-owners and residents should be prepared to move things up high, "cars, motorcycles and belongings exit the basement parking lot".

On 04/12/2022 at 12:06, striderman said:

That might explain things. Phuket is not as "liberal" as Pats.

Some friends popped in for a look last week , they were impressed with the place

46BEDA73-9C91-4E7B-AD3D-F2B732CDF20A.thumb.jpeg.b220a693022ea4aced9864c8d2cae27b.jpeg

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...