IGNORED

Philippines-addicts registration is broken

SD_US

I have tried to register accounts with multiple different emails at this point because the verification email never comes.  I have used two separate gmail accounts and even tried creating a proton mail account and still the same issue.

No, it is not going to spam.

I have clicked resend verification email button multiple times over the course of hours (15 minute gate)

I have tried turning it off and turning it back on again.  I am not a moron.

There is something seriously wrong.  It's pretty annoying because I know there's a lot of posts in those forums that I would really like to read and for some reason its the only forum that doesn't even let you read without logging in.

Edited by SD_US

Thanks. I'll have a look into it.

Send me a message with which user name you are using over there. I may be able to do the verification manually.

Testicles

If any other BM's have applied for membership over there and havent got a confirmation email could you please send me a message here and i can manually approve you til we get the technical problems sorted.

• Like 2

Testicles

5 hours ago, Dishmonkey said:

Same issue.

Let's see if shuggy can get it sorted 👍

Done

Testicles

Me too. Just assumed I had mistyped my password or something but after clicking on "reset password" I never received an email. 

I haven't been active for a long while but visiting PI next month. 

18 hours ago, aaronsydney7291 said:

Hi, I've got the same issue

Done

Testicles

11 hours ago, footix said:

Me too. Just assumed I had mistyped my password or something but after clicking on "reset password" I never received an email. 

I haven't been active for a long while but visiting PI next month. 

Have sent you a message

Testicles

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE READ THIS

If any other BM's have applied for membership over there and haven't got a confirmation email could you please send me a message and i can manually approve you. 

I don't check this thread everyday so if you want your access issues sorted quickly you will have to send me a message.

Testicles

9 hours ago, AKrycek said:

Same issue for me. Have been trying to access for ages now.

Have manually approved you.

Testicles