IGNORED

Admire hotel Soi Lengkee

zen88

I stayed there for 5 nights back in December 2018, cost me 800 baht per night. It is more of a guest house, It is ok if you looking for cheap room, I had no problem taking back lady to room,the lady owner is a very friendly person and always helpful,The only reason I stayed there at the time was I had not booked hotel before my arrival and a few places I walked to trying to get room were full, I walked in Admire luckly and they had room so I took as could not be bothered to look around as had my luggage with me and was tired after long flight. It is ok for cheap place to stay but you could get better for same price ,not my usual kind of place.

21 hours ago, zen88 said:

Has anyone stayed at this hotel and is it "guest friendly"

I noticed one review on Agoda that didn't recommend bringing anyone back.

It`s a guest house facing the Vogue hotel...you book a room and there should be no problem with guests.

When i stayed here in 2016 it was called Admire House a guest house not a hotel as above facing the Vogue,

Never had any problems bringing a girl back, the lady owner and her husband always made me welcome,

there was a small breakfast area in the lobby for basic's only, i did enjoy my stay here was quite area apart from

early morning coaches starting their engines at the Vogue hotel don't know if this continues now though.  

1 hour ago, Rainsberger said:

When i stayed here in 2016 it was called Admire House a guest house not a hotel as above facing the Vogue,

Never had any problems bringing a girl back, the lady owner and her husband always made me welcome,

there was a small breakfast area in the lobby for basic's only, i did enjoy my stay here was quite area apart from

early morning coaches starting their engines at the Vogue hotel don't know if this continues now though.  

no chinese right now

• Like 1