Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

What is a good area in Pattaya to rent Condo I dont want Johmten

HWpogi

Last time i stayed in resort in Johmten The cost of taxi/Uber cost me like 500$ per month to get back around in Pattaya proper, i cant take baht truck or TukTuk do to leg injury. So  i want to rent a condo in pattaya proper to cut down cost of transpo. I cant afford to do the resorts anymore for 6 =12 mos at a time. Any Suggestions would be helpful. Thanks Hollywood.

Have a look at Grand Avenue, the negative thing is the roadworks. I live there and they don’t bother me that much.

But because of the roadworks you should be able to get a condo at a heavily discounted price.

• Like 2

A bit more information would be helpful.

What is your budget?

Minimum size of the condo?

Studio or 1-bed?

Close to bars (which can be noisy) or walking street/Soi Buakhao/ shopping malls?

Any preferences regarding beachfront/ sea view/ city view or looking in the bedroom of the opposite mall?

Look at Pattaya Tai Center Condo, can walk to Walking Street, has Friendship across the road-

Or in the Soi Buakhao Area if you frequent the bars.

Prefer a location next to a shopping mall? View Talay 6 is the one for you, but of course a bit more expensive.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/08/2022 at 08:14, Farangkie said:

Have a look at Grand Avenue, the negative thing is the roadworks. I live there and they don’t bother me that much.

But because of the roadworks you should be able to get a condo at a heavily discounted price.

I’m probably looking to rent a place here for a month on my next trip . Did you use an agent or Bookings / AirBNB ect ?

9 minutes ago, BigRichard said:

I’m probably looking to rent a place here for a month on my next trip . Did you use an agent or Bookings / AirBNB ect ?

I went through East Coast Real Estate, really good service.

https://www.thaiproperty.com/property/search.html?search_map=0&frm_chk_type=2&frm_chk_rent=rent&frm_select_bedrooms=&frm_select_bathrooms=&frm_min_prices_sale=1&frm_min_prices_rent=1&frm_max_prices_sale=99999999999&frm_max_prices_rent=99999999999&frm_input_refId=Grand+Avenue+Residence&frm_select_housesize=&frm_select_landsize=&layout=list&per_page=1&layout=list

Edited by Farangkie