IGNORED

Non immigrant OA visa going rate?

chang beer

Hi there. When I was there last in 2019 I believe I paid for approximately 14,000 baht at one of the services. But this was the 2nd year and not the first. The 1st year in 2018 was a lil more around 16,000 I think. Who has the best deal for non immigrant OA visa. I rather take this route rather than direct deposit into a Thailand bank.

Happy mongering

I went through Maneerat, and paid around 22K about a year ago, I knew that price was on the high end of what other places charge in town.

But I wanted to go through a place that was long established, and had a very good reputation, so I was prepared to pay extra for that. Rather than going through the cheapest place in town, and having potential issues.

1 hour ago, Farangkie said:

I went through Maneerat, and paid around 22K about a year ago, I knew that price was on the high end of what other places charge in town.

That sounds more like the price for the first visa. A NON O extension is around 12.5k from Maneerat in soi post office. The NON OA may be a bit more due to the insurance factor. 

Edited by Geordie59

1 hour ago, chang beer said:

Hi there. When I was there last in 2019 I believe I paid for approximately 14,000 baht at one of the services. But this was the 2nd year and not the first. The 1st year in 2018 was a lil more around 16,000 I think. Who has the best deal for non immigrant OA visa. I rather take this route rather than direct deposit into a Thailand bank.

Can you clarify please?

It sounds like you did have a Non O-A and needed to activate the second year.
You can only get a Non O-A in your home country...and I doubt you really want one ?

Come in on a Non-O if you qualify then get a One Year Extension here eg Maneerat.
If no Non-O you can get there from a TV or even Visa Waiver but it will cost a bit more.

17 minutes ago, Geordie59 said:

That sounds more like the price for the first visa. A NON O extension is around 12.5k from Maneerat in soi post office. The NON OA may be a bit more due to the insurance factor. 

Yes it was a 1st visa, I know the renewal will be a lot cheaper.