IGNORED

Looking for a hotel close to Soi 6, medium price, needs carpark.

Encora

I haven’t stayed in Pattaya hotels for a few years, looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel with good bed and off street carpark, walking distance from Soi 6. Been invited to a Bday party, and I don’t feel like driving home afterwards.

any suggestions?

44 minutes ago, Encora said:

I haven’t stayed in Pattaya hotels for a few years, looking for a nice, reasonably priced hotel with good bed and off street carpark, walking distance from Soi 6. Been invited to a Bday party, and I don’t feel like driving home afterwards.

any suggestions?

tropicana is bang next door to Soi 6 .. parking, big balconies, swimming pool, quite comfortable but fairly cheap.

https://www.agoda.com/tropicana-hotel/hotel/pattaya-th.html

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

4 minutes ago, Encora said:

Thank you. A mate of mine stayed there during quarantine and was quite pleased, I’d forgotten about it. I’ll have a look.

check the parking with them.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

If the Tropicana can guarantee a parking space will be available, it's your best bet.  You don't have to cross any busy streets to get back from Soi 6 :Drunk1: 

But if the Tropicana can't guarantee parking or is booked solid, check out the Centara Pattaya which is diagonally across 2nd Road from Soi 6.  It's the same standard and somewhat lower price as the Tropicana but has its own parking garage.  The Nova Gold and Nova Park are two nearby hotels with guaranteed parking  and very reasonable prices, but about 10 minutes' walk from Soi 6.

Evil

Centaraaa.png

Edited by Evil Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg